• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire -> Bushido Paladin

Ryzk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am recently back from a 2 year break, I am stockpiling b-kits and v-hammers to update my armor. I am also looking into making the jump from classic Sampire to Bushido Paladin using 100%hll weapons. I just don't know where to start with the armor. I have read that with the bonus's to lmc from studded that is the way to go (although I'll likely use a few hide pieces as I feel they look better.) I am looking for what is the ideal thought process while crafting this armor now. Am I looking for animated on every piece, do I want to go sorcery, or vitality? How many pieces will I need of fortified? Etc.

I plan on using CC, M&S, DQ(fire),Corgul's, Unicorn Woven Sandels, and Fire Resist Earrings. I am undecided on robe, and I have animated tinker legs I am also considering for the suit.

So I am looking for some sound advice on the last 4-5 pieces of the suit. (Arms/Gloves/Chest/Gorget/ ?Legs?[if not tinker])

Also it has been a LONG time since I have crafted a suit, what is the ideal way to work out resists before reforge/enhancement?

Thank you in advance, I look forward to hearing all of your ideas!