• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire Archers?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Forgive the nooblet type question but I just got back off of a pretty long break. When I left sampire archers were not worth the effort because the leeches associated with archery were not good enough. Since I have been back I have seen more and more Sampire Archers. Did something change to make it a viable template while I was gone?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Necromancy is not as good as Healing for archers. Although now archers (thanks to reforging) do more damage and therefore leach more life.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thank you for the clarification. Did not want to go through the hassle of stoning skills off and on to test it out.