• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] samphire

Z

ZippyDoDa

just wanted to get some inputs on this temp i put together.

100 anatomy
120 bush
65 chiv
100 necro
120 parry
120 swords
90 tactics

stats are. 123/136 146/181 40/61

no healing cause i use vamp form conifidnece and close wounds. this char is mainly for pvm.

what ya'll think? look good or am i going about it all wrong?

Wolfman1604

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Change Tactics to 100 and Anatomie to 90 for a slightly higher damage output....apart from that not much to say.

Z

ZippyDoDa

was thinking of that myself. thanks for the inputs guys, with the 90 anatomy instead of gm anatomy and going gm tactics will that affect my healing if i go to gm healing instead of the 120 parrying and does parry heal out alot in PVM? cause what im really trying to do is make a char that can stand up against big monsters bosses things like myself instead of having to depend on someone at all times healing me.

S

Stupid Miner

was thinking of that myself. thanks for the inputs guys, with the 90 anatomy instead of gm anatomy and going gm tactics will that affect my healing if i go to gm healing instead of the 120 parrying and does parry heal out alot in PVM? cause what im really trying to do is make a char that can stand up against big monsters bosses things like myself instead of having to depend on someone at all times healing me.
You can fight the toughest bosses without parry. Typically can get more benefit out of another skill.

Z

ZippyDoDa

o ok thank you for clearing that up :) first samphire myself just wanted to make sure i was getting the right skills and how to play the char and such. thanks again so much :)

S

Stupid Miner

o ok thank you for clearing that up :) first samphire myself just wanted to make sure i was getting the right skills and how to play the char and such. thanks again so much :)
It's not such a hard and fast formula as some posts might seem to say.

Do damage, Leech back life.

Everything else is secondary.