• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same old same old

I

IzabellaRose

I have recently been logging back into uo stratics, and I can see that not much has changed!! The same old type of threads going back and forth, I'm more super leet you die alot blah blah.

Maybe I should start playing again because obviously there is not enough love being spread around the PVP world!!! Ohh and also get AJ back playing again, unless she already does. Those were some good times not only in game but also on the forums!

M

Mystra

I have recently been logging back into uo stratics, and I can see that not much has changed!! The same old type of threads going back and forth, I'm more super leet you die alot blah blah.

Maybe I should start playing again because obviously there is not enough love being spread around the PVP world!!! Ohh and also get AJ back playing again, unless she already does. Those were some good times not only in game but also on the forums!
Ahh the best thing I have read Today !!!
Come back to the light!

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

There really has been a down turn of posting on the GL fourms. Those of us who wanted to be able to say what we want are now posting on anouther fourms. Try looking here http://www.uopvp.net. Mystra has to bored out of his tree by now reading all the carebear threds.

I

IzabellaRose

Ahh the best thing I have read Today !!!
Come back to the light!
Ahhh!! Hey Mystra, long time no talk!! Yes Arabella has been trying like crazy to get me to come back, and one day I might! But it will not be the same without Sir Bart there. I missed running up to him and giving him hugs around all his members!!

Come on give me a hug!