/salute Europa

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
R

Redbilly

Clearing out some box'es in the loft last night and found all my old UO games going back to the original with the cloth map how cool was that and I started reminiscing about the old days so I thought I would come by and see how UO Europa was doing, half expected it to be defuct but hell no its still here and some familair faces are still trolling the Europa forum Kas, Petra, Trevelyn, Lady Nico, Hemisphere and Mapper to name a few. Good to see things are still happening. Its been 2-3 years since I played maybe a bit more. Still gaming playing WoW but nothing gave me more pleasure than GM'ing Taming etc in UO.
My old characters might still be about sadly I did the one thing i really regret I sold my account.
If Mistress of Borg or Sherlock are still kicking around good, hate to think they are deleted.
Well all the best Europa if WoW becomes boring maybe I might visit one day.
/wave

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2006
Clearing out some box'es in the loft last night and found all my old UO games going back to the original with the cloth map how cool was that and I started reminiscing about the old days so I thought I would come by and see how UO Europa was doing, half expected it to be defuct but hell no its still here and some familair faces are still trolling the Europa forum Kas, Petra, Trevelyn, Lady Nico, Hemisphere and Mapper to name a few. Good to see things are still happening. Its been 2-3 years since I played maybe a bit more. Still gaming playing WoW but nothing gave me more pleasure than GM'ing Taming etc in UO.
My old characters might still be about sadly I did the one thing i really regret I sold my account.
If Mistress of Borg or Sherlock are still kicking around good, hate to think they are deleted.
Well all the best Europa if WoW becomes boring maybe I might visit one day.
/wave

Definately seen mistress of borg around just last week

M

Melchiah

You should pop in some time!

RAA says Hi - and we know that the revolving door is always oiled...!

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 27, 2004
Oi........that's my line...............:gun: