• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sale at Origin store...

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far I just see Forged Metal Tool 5 Charge was: $5.97 Black Friday sale price: $2.97.

That's awesome but that's all so far, hopefully more will be added.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No use for it.. 50-70% off of legacy tokens and I'd stock up for the year.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So far I just see Forged Metal Tool 5 Charge was: $5.97 Black Friday sale price: $2.97.

Do you still have to buy things only one at a time on that site now (10 items = 10 different purchases)?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hopefully they will have a 50% all day sale... if they have any sense they will

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do these codes still need the dashes manually fixed to the right placing?
NM, worked just fine when copy and pasted :)

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

did they phase out the 10-charge or am I making the 10-charge up? last time I looked I didn't see anything but the 5-charge

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
did they phase out the 10-charge or am I making the 10-charge up? last time I looked I didn't see anything but the 5-charge
It was there this morning, and to buy multiple items it is a bit convoluted, but it can be done. Lady Storm I think it was posted the way but to do it you add an item to cart, log in then log out, change to another page, something like Google, then go back to the store by typing it in the address bar and add the item again, and log in. rinse and repeat until you get the amount you want. the codes all string together on the electronic receipt page and the e-mail. hopefully I typed that correctly, but if not, hopefully someone can correct it. I bought 3 of those this morning at the same time, so it does work.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a pretty good deal, you save $4 off 10-count @ $10...but yeah...if a soul stone went on sale I think that would go like hotcakes...

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would actually buy that item if it werent for the fact that the store is an absolute failure when it comes in multiples. id want about 30 of them, but no way am i taking the time to type in 30 codes.

they really need a way for multiples to be purchased, so you can type in 1 code and get your full order. what a horrible selling method i cant imagine how much $$ the store has lost because of how difficult it is to buy anything there.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I just purchased 5 of the 5 charge ones on sale and checked my bank acct afterwards. I have a $1.00 charge for no damn reason on there! Yes it's only a buck, but damnit, it's MY buck and I'd like it back! =/
"Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here... this was my dream, my wish. And it didn't come true. So I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back." :)

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you ever have an issue finding a specific code here is a list of them all:

www.uoguide.com/UOGuide:Shoppe

Why is only the 5 charge Forged Metal Tool on sale? Because it is a mistake. It used to be the Forged Metal Tool, the High Seas Booster and the Stygian Abyss codes would go on sale during big Origin store events. They finally fixed the other codes some time ago but this one remains. They must have some "put all x items" on sale option in their control panel, but game codes like these are not supposed to be a part of it.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here... this was my dream, my wish. And it didn't come true. So I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back." :)
Brian, you Goonie!!!