• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Saginor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I know i know, we have heard this a million times... But I am trying to kill time before the last hour of UO pre SA... Can't wait...

She should hav stayed a townie... She cannot PVP worth a damn...

Blood raven keeps waxing her.

She is a lame excuse for a UO player... She runs and runs, and takes cheap shots, then when you gop after her, she runs and runs... Not worth a damn to the masses, she only matters to her guild of followers... SOMEHOW she has a guild... Are they all just stupid... She is a chicken ****...

I magic arrowed her in Despise one time just to say hello... (That's how I say hi to people, friendly magix arrow, if they fight back then it's on)... SHE RAN! RAN RAN RAN RAN... Her suit sucks, she is pathetic...

A low life UO player... Holds no value to this game in the least!

She is a cheap shot artist to the FULLEST extent... At least Hargon will fight you...

This is why a woman like her should not be in power, she is a pathetic UO character.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CAUSE WHEN I ROLL UP ON THE DOUGH BOY'S MOTHER I....

SAY IT WITH ME EVERYONE!?

WAXX THAT ****TTT!

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not everyone is instantly a good PVPer. I can't PVP for **** but I'm hoping that some day I'll be able to. At this point, if someone magic arrowed me, I would probably run too if I didn't know that's what you do.
Do we really need to make a post of ever single thing that pops up in our head, Tesla? Shut up already.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not everyone is instantly a good PVPer. I can't PVP for **** but I'm hoping that some day I'll be able to. At this point, if someone magic arrowed me, I would probably run too if I didn't know that's what you do.
Do we really need to make a post of ever single thing that pops up in our head, Tesla? Shut up already.
Yes we do... there is a solution, put me on ignore... But you won't... I am too entertaining.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have more of a life than to really care or to take time out of my day to put you on ignore Tesla. But don't tempt me. =]

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have more of a life than to really care or to take time out of my day to put you on ignore Tesla. But don't tempt me. =]
TEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMPPPTTTTT!

I am sure I won't lose sleep, but you won';t just like southern didn't... like I said, I am WAY too entertaining...

S

SUPRsalad

wait, what? SA premiers today?? ?? ? ? ? God ****ing dammit Tesla, you and all your bull****, I can never sort the bull**** from reality with you. . .
Is it true? Is it true?? Sometimes the ****er is actually telling the truth!!!

Damn you telsa. . .

Also, yes, we all know hags a peice of crap. Who are you even talking to?
Im sure Jesse Jane and his brothers are in good hands, mkay. If they don't know, im sure they too will figure it all out.

J

Jesse Jane

Im sure Jesse Jane and his brothers are in good hands, mkay. If they don't know, im sure they too will figure it all out.

Wait. I'm confused as to when I came in the conversation. :p

Maybe I'm just too high right now to understand who your even talking about in this thread.

S

SUPRsalad

i may be presumptuous here,
but Im guessing you guys might be some of the only people who do not
have direct experience with Haginor. Consider yourselves lucky.
In other words, tesla's beating another dead horse/.

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not worth a damn to the masses, she only matters to her guild of followers... SOMEHOW she has a guild... Are they all just stupid... She is a chicken ****...

I magic arrowed her in Despise one time just to say hello... (That's how I say hi to people, friendly magix arrow, if they fight back then it's on)... SHE RAN! RAN RAN RAN RAN... Her suit sucks, she is pathetic...

A low life UO player... Holds no value to this game in the least!

She is a cheap shot artist to the FULLEST extent... At least Hargon will fight you...

This is why a woman like her should not be in power, she is a pathetic UO character.
Dude you are really just getting annoying. You always talk about the pvp community and how to make it better i.e. auctions, battledome, tournies ect. But then in the same breath you make our community look like a bunch of d***s. Ive never had no in game issues with you as a player but now you are trying to say myself and my guildmates are stupid. Look FL is in the history books yes they were a dominent guild but that is UO history now leave it there reflect back say ahhhh i use to be in one of the largest guilds ever and was a very good meatsheild. I myself never joined FL i went with G!B to learn how to pvp cause the players there were willing to offer the guidence and split the rewards fairly. Now that things have calmed down and M has settled into our groove we are trying to improve the pvp cummunity. Really dude look at what you type and say to people sometimes your just making pacific look like a joke and dont tell me to put you on ignore because i will defend how i feel when it comes to guildmates and friends ive made in game. Dont forget without M, THC, GOO! and the other guilds that pvp without us there is no game so stop talking trash and be more constructive. With the time you have and with the knowledge of others in this forum and ingame you should start a guild to bring the townies to fel teach them what you know put some advisers in to train them so we all can benifit from the fun. But enough of me giving you a reality check again nothing personal just be more constructive with your knowledge.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude you are really just getting annoying. You always talk about the pvp community and how to make it better i.e. auctions, battledome, tournies ect. But then in the same breath you make our community look like a bunch of d***s. Ive never had no in game issues with you as a player but now you are trying to say myself and my guildmates are stupid. Look FL is in the history books yes they were a dominent guild but that is UO history now leave it there reflect back say ahhhh i use to be in one of the largest guilds ever and was a very good meatsheild. I myself never joined FL i went with G!B to learn how to pvp cause the players there were willing to offer the guidence and split the rewards fairly. Now that things have calmed down and M has settled into our groove we are trying to improve the pvp cummunity. Really dude look at what you type and say to people sometimes your just making pacific look like a joke and dont tell me to put you on ignore because i will defend how i feel when it comes to guildmates and friends ive made in game. Dont forget without M, THC, GOO! and the other guilds that pvp without us there is no game so stop talking trash and be more constructive. With the time you have and with the knowledge of others in this forum and ingame you should start a guild to bring the townies to fel teach them what you know put some advisers in to train them so we all can benifit from the fun. But enough of me giving you a reality check again nothing personal just be more constructive with your knowledge.
I have started guilds and brought them to Fel... lot of the pvpers NOW are from my guilds years ago...

And M will never be taken serious with that psycho hose beast running it. M is a joke... Not all of them... I know a few good players...

And how can you say M is trying to help the community...? That pvp auction I had about 6 months ago, M came in and made false stupid bids, causing me to hold private auctions now. Dude, M never will hold any amount of respect from any other guild... Not all players... Your ok and so is a couple others... But M hurts the UO pvp... People like saggy, and Hardon, Stu, and god knows who else, make M a joke guild, but they have all the crutches and numbers to make a dent in anyones plans.

NOBODY in M could hold a candle to ANYONE in say, GOO!

I have to run now, but I will come back and finish my thoughts... I have respect for you Yard... and Lots of it... Don't tarnish that.

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have started guilds and brought them to Fel... lot of the pvpers NOW are from my guilds years ago...

And M will never be taken serious with that psycho hose beast running it. M is a joke... Not all of them... I know a few good players...

And how can you say M is trying to help the community...? That pvp auction I had about 6 months ago, M came in and made false stupid bids, causing me to hold private auctions now. Dude, M never will hold any amount of respect from any other guild... Not all players... Your ok and so is a couple others... But M hurts the UO pvp... People like saggy, and Hardon, Stu, and god knows who else, make M a joke guild, but they have all the crutches and numbers to make a dent in anyones plans.

I have to run now, but I will come back and finish my thoughts... I have respect for you Yard... and Lots of it... Don't tarnish that.
Im not here to start a war with you I have much respect for you also ... What happened at the auction i dont know all the details on and had just joined the guild at that time and the guild was very unstable around then too.... Of what i heard happened i dont approve of it since i am good friends with WRR... IM getting off subject there is alot we are doing to try to make PAC better but thats behind the scenes youde have to be in the guild to see it i guess.... yes we are the biggest guild with our M, T alliance so we will be hated just like FL was in their prime cause we are hard to beat. It just seems every other word out of your mouth is against HAG SARGON and now STU's name is on your hit list but then saying all the guild members are stupid also well im one of them and ill defend myself that is why i responded to this thread cause as most know im pretty quiet unless you disrespect me... let the past be the past yes FL fell and became what we all on pac are now a decent broken up crew of guilds. Without the fall of FL we wouldnt be who we are now. You have so much energy and seems like time on your hands put it to good use and dont make a remake of FL make your own guild im sure there are some guys and gals that would join you if you just wernt so negetive all the time. This is a game its suppose to be fun and damnit this is my shard and i want it to stay populated ive seen so many peeps defect to other shards cause of all the conflict we have on Pac. If any of us have a beef against one another it should be kept on the field if not we will just keep discouraging peeps to leave our great shard... Ok now im starting to sound like im running for president lol... But you get my point i hope, just back off on the negativity becuase you do have some great ideas and goals at times but no one will take you seriously if your always bad mouthing too.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not here to start a war with you I have much respect for you also ... What happened at the auction i dont know all the details on and had just joined the guild at that time and the guild was very unstable around then too.... Of what i heard happened i dont approve of it since i am good friends with WRR... IM getting off subject there is alot we are doing to try to make PAC better but thats behind the scenes youde have to be in the guild to see it i guess.... yes we are the biggest guild with our M, T alliance so we will be hated just like FL was in their prime cause we are hard to beat. It just seems every other word out of your mouth is against HAG SARGON and now STU's name is on your hit list but then saying all the guild members are stupid also well im one of them and ill defend myself that is why i responded to this thread cause as most know im pretty quiet unless you disrespect me... let the past be the past yes FL fell and became what we all on pac are now a decent broken up crew of guilds. Without the fall of FL we wouldnt be who we are now. You have so much energy and seems like time on your hands put it to good use and dont make a remake of FL make your own guild im sure there are some guys and gals that would join you if you just wernt so negetive all the time. This is a game its suppose to be fun and damnit this is my shard and i want it to stay populated ive seen so many peeps defect to other shards cause of all the conflict we have on Pac. If any of us have a beef against one another it should be kept on the field if not we will just keep discouraging peeps to leave our great shard... Ok now im starting to sound like im running for president lol... But you get my point i hope, just back off on the negativity becuase you do have some great ideas and goals at times but no one will take you seriously if your always bad mouthing too.
Negativity? Sorry the truth is negative... Your eventually gonna have to face facts, that the guild your in is full of cheaters, liars, and morons. Leave now while you still got the chance.

I say things TO be negative, I say things to **** people off on purpose, I have no remorse for someone if they get offended and butthurt at me and leave the shard... It's a dog eat dog world... and I have the loudest bark... Sure my bite may not hurt too bad, but sometimes a bark is all you need.

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Negativity? Sorry the truth is negative... Your eventually gonna have to face facts, that the guild your in is full of cheaters, liars, and morons. Leave now while you still got the chance.

I say things TO be negative, I say things to **** people off on purpose, I have no remorse for someone if they get offended and butthurt at me and leave the shard... It's a dog eat dog world... and I have the loudest bark... Sure my bite may not hurt too bad, but sometimes a bark is all you need.
NM not looking to get into a war here and really your bark aint loud more annoying if anything but to each thier own.... catch you on the field im done here and i still have respect for you just wish you would use your time and knowledge better but oh well i guess in the end it will be me and you left on this shard while everyone runs to different shards lol oh baron forgot him it just be the three of us ...:lol:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NM not looking to get into a war here and really your bark aint loud more annoying if anything but to each thier own.... catch you on the field im done here and i still have respect for you just wish you would use your time and knowledge better but oh well i guess in the end it will be me and you left on this shard while everyone runs to different shards lol oh baron forgot him it just be the three of us ...:lol:
Good, that's finme, Your rich and can run the economy, Baron can pvp himself, And I can do trammie stuff, we're all set!

S

SUPRsalad

Is it bad that all the pvpers just wanna run around the new lands and be trammies?
bah, as soon as we take enough to bring to fel and pwn faces with, were outie.

S

suprshadow

Is it bad that all the pvpers just wanna run around the new lands and be trammies?
It's ok, i understand, you guys lost a big fight at the harry the other night and need a few days/weeks to get back together. Have fun in trammie land :D

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yew gate IS kinda dead huh?

It's ok, i understand, you guys lost a big fight at the harry the other night and need a few days/weeks to get back together. Have fun in trammie land :D
Said the guy who's main runebook is defaulted to "Luna Bank".

You guys act like Trammy is hell... Like your better then us cause you pvp.... Idiots...

It reminds me of UFC fans hate wrestling fans cause UFC is real.... Yet, they all started out as wrestling fans.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Tesla watches too many Soap Operas. Every post is filled with drama. Tesla!!! Lighten up buddy!!! :fight:

B

Balian of Asgard

its kinda like this, in this civil humane world, we cant even put a ******** pacreatic cancer patient out of their misery

M

mutau

hahaha. i would love to! But i just saw that thread for a pvp forum site. i think its associated to a guild, or why else would it be here. So i would to say, post your rants, pics whatevers to that site and Flame on. I'll stop by from time to time to see the fun.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

first, id love to see at least 2 names (if any) of real pvpers YOU personally "trained" (rofl) and or braught to fel from tram on pac..
secondly, the only guilds ive ever seen you run were FL groupie guilds that never ammounted to anything.
ternary, i dont know who you think runs |M| but this "psycho hose beast" will tear you off something proper any day of the week boss. you try picking on me instead of hag sometime well see whos running from who. shes never claimed not once to be a great pvper. she barly even uses macros and does way better than you. she has forgotten more aobut this game then youll ever know. hag, stugottz and many others are why |M| is the great guild is is today.
finally, |M| does more for the pvp world on pac than any other guild on the shard PERIOD. we are consistant, we are abundent, we are organzied and we do bring people in from tram and train them. anybody who would deny these facts is ignorant, delusional and or biased. were as serious as it gets mother******.

p.s. i dont think anybodys worried about your respect for them. if i were you id be more worried about how to get some respect than trying to give it.

S

SUPRsalad

As much as I hate hag,
As much as I hate Tesla,

Id put hag up against tesla, any template, any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.