• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Sage's Rares Auction Series Unpaid Bidders list ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Good Morning all,

There are a few items that have been awaiting payment and pick up.

In these busy times I understand it is easy to over look these. This is not a naughty list just a reminder.

If you appear on this list you will have till 7pm pst Sunday January 20th to make contact with me and make arrangements for pick up. (they do not have to be paid for and picked up by then, you just need to make arrangements and contact me)

I clean this up from time to time so some will be from the last auction all the way to the first.

Items that have not been arranged for by that time will be returned to the auction and the bidder will not be allowed to bid in the Sage's Rares Auction series till January 2014.

Bids and Items awaiting pick up are as follows;

Auction X

Bluefly 5 mil
MiniPker 200K

Auction VII

Mr. Plod 10 mil

Auction V

Tarter 11 mil

Auction II

Mezzac 5 mil

Auction I

Mewan 30 mil

If one of your friends are listed please just give them a gentle reminder to settle up.

I will be around pretty much all day and the best way to get me is by icq. Private message works but will take longer.

All in all it has been a very smooth process for payment and pick ups. I appreciate everyone who has participated thus far and look forward to you continued fun as the series continues. :)

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Bump for you all

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, i did make contact, but did not receive a reply. I keep an icq history so I can post that if it makes a difference. I am newer to stratics so I dont check all the boards for the proper place to reply. I understand you can make up the rules as you go along....lol. Your loss.

Last edited:

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, i did make contact, but did not receive a reply. I keep an icq history so I can post that if it makes a difference. I am newer to stratics so I dont check all the boards for the proper place to reply. I understand you can make up the rules as you go along....lol. Your loss.
The rules were stated in the first auction, and out of respect and just using common sense... you bid... you win.. you pay, SIMPLE. Your intelligence and capability to understand normal thought obviously is the issue here. When was the last time you bid and won an ebay auction, on the website EBAY.. than sat around and waited for them to call you and say.. "Hey moron pay us"

I would say its no ones loss but your own.

Last edited:

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

Like Blue Fly, I to have sent several ICQ without responses. I just figured that 5 Mil was not worth your effort so I gave up trying.

But to place my name on your list when I have made attempts to contact you I think is a bit rich.

Thank Mezz

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You seem to be one of the very few that has stated a problem after all these auctions friend.

I am very easy to get a hold of and communicate with no mater what time zone you are in as many others will attest to.

Your item was in auction two.

There have been several hundred deliveries and payments at all types of price points. As the buyer your effort to complete the transaction is what is required. Frankly you have had over a month to do so.

Yes for these reasons you have been noted on this list with the opportunity to participate in the future or now.

That is up to you.

Last edited:

Caveat Emptor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poor Blue Fly, you are new to the forums so you dont understand what your doing to your Reputation in the collecting community.
Nabin is one of the most Trusted Members of the UO World... and with the volume of trading he does, and the respect in the community that he has EARNED. your only Condeming yourself. It really doesnt matter if your the richest player in the game or have the rarest items in the Game... If you dont have the respect of the community, you might as well delete your Stratics account. Reputation is everything here on these Forums.
as for your MYOB statements... your actions are the Business of everyone on this board, because no one wants to deal with people that dont keep their word... You have options thou, you could apologize for your error, and pay for your won item/s, and soon it will be forgotten... or you can continue to make damaging comments, and destoy your reputation and your ability to deal with people in this forum.

Good Luck no matter what you decide, and also there is no need for you to respond to my post... Just remember, you might not care about the item/s you won, or whether or not you ever complete the deal "This TIME"... but if you plan to continue to use this rares forum... you will adventually find something you do want... and it would be unfortunate if the seller (Or buyer) doesnt want to deal with you because of the reputation you have created for yourself....

Again, best of luck to you, however you choose to proceed.

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poor Blue Fly, you are new to the forums so you dont understand what your doing to your Reputation in the collecting community.
Nabin is one of the most Trusted Members of the UO World... and with the volume of trading he does, and the respect in the community that he has EARNED. your only Condeming yourself. It really doesnt matter if your the richest player in the game or have the rarest items in the Game... If you dont have the respect of the community, you might as well delete your Stratics account. Reputation is everything here on these Forums.
as for your MYOB statements... your actions are the Business of everyone on this board, because no one wants to deal with people that dont keep their word... You have options thou, you could apologize for your error, and pay for your won item/s, and soon it will be forgotten... or you can continue to make damaging comments, and destoy your reputation and your ability to deal with people in this forum.

Good Luck no matter what you decide, and also there is no need for you to respond to my post... Just remember, you might not care about the item/s you won, or whether or not you ever complete the deal "This TIME"... but if you plan to continue to use this rares forum... you will adventually find something you do want... and it would be unfortunate if the seller (Or buyer) doesnt want to deal with you because of the reputation you have created for yourself....

Again, best of luck to you, however you choose to proceed.
I've completed all my deals on this forum. I was addressing my concerns with Nabin. I don't understand why I then have comments from other people that dont even know the full story. I understand Nabin has forum credit, but at what point does this mean I have 3 people barking about a situation they are not involved in? I could see if I hadn't delt with him before or this was habitual, but 1 time over a 5m item when I've done plenty of deals here...? If sticking up for myself on the forum ruins my reputation then so be it. Prawn has now stooped down to name calling... And that looks bad upon my reputation? I hear slurping.... lol

I know you didn't want a responce, but then again I didn't have a need for yours either... So I have extended you that same courtecy.
FYI I already apologized for the miscommunication and the item I won was already for sale again in the next auction (but you didn't know that).

Caveat Emptor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am glad you have the issue resolved.
I am sorry, you had backlash...
Had you just resolved the issue in private, and not Posted about it on this thread, no one would have said a word to you, but your first post looked like an attack on Nabin and an attempt to make Nabin look like he was in the wrong... which is why you got my response...
Have a Great Day,
and safe trading to ya!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thread has been cleaned up a bit and I am now locking it. There is no need to attack one another over this.

Anyone wishing to discuss the OP's post, please contact him privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.