• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sage's Rares Auction Series part XVIII

nallez

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Kind of late on that one bud. Auction ended hours ago :(
God damn hell! Why the **** all these auctions end at the middle of the night for europeans?
Why cant people put auctions to end at more reasonable times like fe. middle of the day at US, so it would be atleast midnight for us not 4am?

Last edited:

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
God damn hell! Why the **** all these auctions end at the middle of the night for europeans?
Why cant people put auctions to end at more reasonable times like fe. middle of the day at US, so it would be atleast midnight for us not 4am?
People try to judge when most people will be on, and set their end time accordingly. Majority of US players would be at work in the middle of the day. If there is something you really want, perhaps you can ask someone ahead of time who would be able to proxy bid for you.

Last edited:

nallez

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
People try to judge when most people will be on, and set their end time accordingly. Majority of US players would be at work in the middle of the day. If there is something you really want, perhaps you can ask someone ahead of time who would be able to proxy bid for you.
Well I just started UO again 5 weeks ago from 7 year pause and none of my old friends are playing. So it would be a rather hard task. Well... no auctions for me then :(

Kraxal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can come and play with us bud. LNR is always doing something. Pm me. Thanks.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nallez: All of Nabin's auctions have ended at the same time since the beginning. I've seen folks end them mid-day on the weekends before so keep watching. Just bid what you feel comfortable paying and if you get outbid than it was more than you were willing to pay. Many get caught up in the it'll only be five more million and end up paying more than they intended. *smiles* Lots of people sell items outside of auctions too, so watch for those. Good luck and be patient. Collecting should be fun, not stressful!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
all bids updated and final

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Final Billing and Items are now ready for pick up

Goodman 930 mil - Delivered
Outcry 50 mil - Delivered
Dregg 10 mil - Delivered
Amber hardrock 100 gp
Dr. Pet 127 mil - Delivered
SixUnder 225 mil - Delivered
Klimo 2.5 bil - Delivered
Creaptor 19.5 mil - Delivered
Assia Penryn 3 mil - Delivered
Deaol 96 mil - Delivered
Caveat Emptor 2.5 mil - Delivered
Jyachori 100 mil 500 gp - Delivered
KingHen 1K - Delivered

Items are now ready for pick up.

I will always ask you your Stratics bidding name, shard you are paying on, and the character picking up the item no mater how well I know you. :) Standard operating procedure to insure your safety :)

Payments may be made on Atlantic or Pacific.

Last edited:

klimo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I too am ready to pay for item(s) won - lemme know when payment on atlantic is convienent for you

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
good morning all I will be around a few hours this morning then the rest of the afternoon ICQ works great to get ahold of me

klimo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
negative for me on the icq neighbor - but i did send ya PM like 30 secs ago talk soon -ty