• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sage's Rares Auction Series part XV

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a bogus bid, I watched all bids till it was well past the ten minutes on #15. Nice edit job. You really are one slimy charecter arnt you. Nabin I hope you do not honor that bid, that was another bid and he edited #15 into it later

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Both of you knock it off.

I will sort it later when I get in from traveling.

You both have been around long enough to know I will sort it properly and that there is no need for stupid drama in my auction threads.

Make a new thread to discuss your differences and clean up your previous comments after post number 89 please.

We are professionals here not school kids. I expect to see nothing but "." in these posts shortly.

Last edited:

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Nabin as usual your a cool cat. Ill talk to you tomorrow.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All bidding is final and updated

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
A couple of comments on this auction.

1. Just like any auction in real life. Yes I consider this a real life auction for virtual items, you are accountable for the bid that you place. Once you hit the post button you own that bid outright and the item for that amount if you happen to be the winner.

2. The community here as a whole and myself as the auctioneer expect that you will review your bids prior to posting. Once they are posted edits for any reason are unacceptable.

3. All future bids with edits will be voided and the bidder editing the post placed on a virtual time out from the rest of that auction and a series of future auctions at the auctioneer's discretion.

4. I will be updating the auction rules again starting with the next auction.

I appreciate everyone working with restraint yesterday and not blowing this thread up with useless drama. I also appreciate the response to my post requesting that the drama be removed quickly. That was a class act by both parties to set things aside while I worked through them.

Working together as a community we can set the social norms and expectation we have for each other and avoid the useless drama.

I will be pulling items and packaging them for delivery late this morning. A billing post will follow and I will let you all know when Items are ready for pick up.

There are some very nice and unique items in the next few auctions, stay posted and enjoy!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Final Billing and Items are now ready for pick up

AxiamInc 205 mil - Delivered
Ken Of Napa 2 mil - Delivered
RMJCSR 8 mil - Delivered
Recall 280 mil - Delivered
Lady Arduinna 5 mil - Delivered
TheChuck 1.2 mil
THP 100K - Delivered
Lineman 205 mil - Delviered
Ultima Kong 90 mil - Delivered
Assia Penryn 250K - Delivered
Amber Hardrock 2.3 mil - Delivered
Jachori 25 mil - Delivered
Claudia - fjp 210 mil - Delivered
Shumer 400 mil - Delivered
Tplavsic 35 mil - Delivered
Radugast 75 mil - Delivered

Items are now ready for pick up. I will be around all day and can help you between clients. Just icq me.

I will always ask you your Stratics bidding name, shard you are paying on, and the character picking up the item no mater how well I know you. :) Standard operating procedure to insure your safety :)

Payments may be made on Atlantic or Pacific.

Last edited: