• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sage's Holiday Auction Series Part V

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have full respect for Nabin, but what about respect for the auction? If we want to let it go it will not bother me, just stating facts based on the rules.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think out of respect for Nabin you should buck up and just let it go... yes you snagged it for "100k" but seriously...

TheChuck bid 100k later on not knowing you did which caused the new bids to come in... thinking the 10min rule was in affect
Ehh ya thats a tough one. the Chuck screwed us by bidding the same amount lol. But Deception did win by rules. Sucks but it is what it is.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offense Chuck I am sure it was a honest mistake.

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes he was reading the OP and not the bids coming in, probably messed with alot of people :fight:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
aye, I was just stating my .02. deception did win it.. I just went through whole thread again

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn sorry guys for messing things up.. I didnt know there was any bids on them.. I got home late and tried to make it to the auction. it was 9:59 (6:59 pst) so i didnt get a chance to look at any bids coming in. I just glanced at the list and saw no bids onthem so hurried and tried to bid before it was too late

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Damn sorry guys for messing things up.. I didnt know there was any bids on them.. I got home late and tried to make it to the auction. it was 9:59 (6:59 pst) so i didnt get a chance to look at any bids coming in. I just glanced at the list and saw no bids onthem so hurried and tried to bid before it was too late
No worries thechuck. Things happen.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hello All,

In regards to item number 4

The 6:52pm bid for 100 gold by Deception is valid.

8 Minutes later

The 7:00pm bid for 100 gold by The Chuck is Valid as well

This did trigger a ten minute rule. This is also a perfect example of why we utilize this rule. With everyone posting at the same time while you are looking through a long list of items its easy to misread or have someone else post a similar or better bid.

The point is that regardless of the level of the Bid, a Bid was made and the auction for the individual item continues until 10 minutes has elapsed with no further bids.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All Bidding has been updated

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Final Billing

Addax-s- 2 mil - Delivered
Tarter 11 mil Failed to pick up and pay for items Cannot bid in this series till January 2014
Lady Naomi 71 mil - Delivered
AxiamInc 55 mil - Delivered
Deception 26 mil 100K - Delivered
Amber Hardrock 22 mil - Delivered
BigEv 451 mil - Delivered
Recall 260 mil - Delivered
Deaol 46 mil - Delivered
Lineman 200 mil - Delivered

All items are ready for pick up
Payments may be made either on Pacific or Atlantic

Last edited: