• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SAGE is Recruting

L

Luna Rossa

SAGE is Recruting
Society of Ancestral Guardian Elders

There never is but one event that occurs to change the course of history or the contour of the land but rather a series of trials and tribulations to which only the mighty and the masterful survive. We are those survivors!
An inter-woven brethren compiled of omnipotent mages, warriors, craftsmen, healers and tamers of all races devoted to the protection, justice and honor throughout the lands recognizing that true destiny lies in the hands of the gods.

We are the family of SAGE.

We are a role-playing only guild with Moonglow being our hometown and the location of our ancestral beginnings. We are not a "good" group nor an "evil" group. We play our characters with real passions, ambitions and faults. Members are expected to be respectful and courteous unless the specific scenario in play requires otherwise and it is obvious that it is. We are a non-warring guild unless it is within a scenario situation.

All members must register on the UO Forums site and request group membership to our forums be able to access the SAGE private forum. You will need to check it often for notices and scenario and character information. All members must have ICQ or equivalent for emergency notices and announcements. We also use Team Speak.
We have an age restriction of 18 or older.

If interested, please contact me or leave me a message. Luna Rossa ICQ #221985740 or send a PM.

Where does your fate lie?

D

Duke X. Winter

Just wanted to give this a :thumbup: . I have known SAGE members (such as Luna) since the first day it came about. I've role-played along side of them, I've fought along side with some of them, and I have given serious consideration to asking to be in the same guild with them. SAGE is an awesome guild from everything I have seen. They're great people with a real spirit you don't often find in UO anymore. Personally, if it wasn't an issue of time and interest (I often lose interest in playing Ultima for weeks on end) I'd jump at the chance to join them. Anyone interested in a great playing experience with even better people should consider joining.

L

Luna Rossa

Thank you Duke X. Winter. Know you would be welcome in SAGE any time. Just say the word. We have many members that play off and on so your time and interest is not a problem as that is not one of our rules for the guild.

Read more about us on www.uoforums.com under Pacific Guilds and see how large we have grown.