• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Safe room? Think again

G

Who else logged in this morning only to find this lost Big Bird wandering the "safe room" in Doom?

I

imported_Yalp

Yes Mama.. some new changes in Doom.. No where safe to log out these days,.. so bring those invis pots .. if you know what I mean!

G

Yikes! I hope it's not permanent. Someone lured it in there but thankfully, I was logged out at a safe distance. I was thankful for my stealthing abilities because I got out of there pretty fast. A fellow guild member logged on a bit later and lured the DF out so it could play with some EV's. We will have to wait and see whether it's a bug or if UO is trying to discourage people from staying in Doom. Blah!

G

Not that a DF in the room is standard feature but the ability for a monster to enter this room is now permanent. There was a post by Jeremy that when they put in the extra decor in the guantlet that the room entrance got blocked for monsters and they were going to fix this asap, guess what they fixed it, darn it

G

Relic, I have to admit that the twisted side of me does find it humorous to log in and have a DF on my arse within seconds. Of course, it's even funnier when it's on someone elses arse. *LOL* It's just a little added excitement!