• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sad News

• Thread starter imported_Cherri Bear
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Cherri Bear

I wanted to post this in CH for everyone who was Aaron's friend to know.

I got an im from Sunny Delight, a good friend of mine, whom I met the same day I met Aaron.

Aaron, in TC3, passed away on September 17, 2007.

Just 21 years young, he was in need of a heart/lung transplant. But, it was not to be for him to live his life in this world.

My experience with Aaron was just a brief one. I met him at a skill house in TC3 when it first opened.

He landed, it was morning...he started talking about his breakfast.

French Toast. He said his (and I cannot remember which one) his Mother or his Grandmother, just made him French Toast for breakfast.

My ears went up, as I love French Toast, and I asked him if I could have some. He said, yes..he would share his with me. :*( This is hard writing this.

We talked in house chat. On and on about how good French Toast is. And...how he is patiently waiting for a heart/lung donor.

It was not to be.

I will see you again Aaron,,,one sweet day, in Heaven we will be.

{{{Hugs dear one}}}

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Oh, that's a tough one to hear about.

I had the opportunity to play with him a few times and always found him to be friendly and enjoyed having him around. Are there any words that can be truly said at a moment when such a young friend passes on?

I did find a really wonderful poem I would dedicate to Aaron written by Janice Walkden called Dying Young:

"Sometimes its hard to understand why
Someone so young should have to die

No reasons are given, it just happens that way.
There's nothing we can do, nothing we can say.

Our time here on Earth, we will transcend.
Here is not forever and life doesn't end.

There is a place, through an 'open' door.
It will be familiar, for we've been there before.

So don't dwell on death, for its not the end.
Spirit is eternal, my dear, dear friend."

I hope his family knows that they are in our hearts, thoughts and prayers as they heal from their loss.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I really would like to do something in his honor. Have they mentioned if there were any donations going to any groups?

G

I remember him too
I think I was in that house that day. I'm so sorry to hear that new ... makes me cry :*(

M

mariotso

i never had the pleasure of meeting him. this is sad indeed...especially being so young.

G

He seemed like a nice person, we are the poorer for his loss.....and the richer for having met him.

M

Melodie1980

I never met him and I am sorry for the ppl that know him. I it is hard to loss someone even in a game. Maybe someone can make a neighborhood with his name in it. This is very sad seeing how young he was. My thoughts are with the family.

Q

QueenOfHisHeart

I am deeply saddened to hear of the passing of Aaron. He was one of my first friends in TC3 and would always brighten my day each time I saw him. Through his struggles with his health he always remained upbeat and caring.

The thing I remember most about him was his request for me to put on the big butterfly wings every time we were in the same house
I would quickly don them and flit around the house watering flowers.

Perhaps his loving spirit now graces heaven with the most majestic wings of all.

His butterfly will miss him very much.

Queenie

G

aww man...
I remember him.
He and I skilled at many of the same places. I remember him saying how he had bad days and all his medication would get him down.. but his spirits always seemed good... considering.
Condolenses to his family.

I

imported_Cherri Bear

Hi all, I should have said in my original post concerning Aaron..

Here on Stratics he was known as videogamer.

G

I remember him too, it's always so sad to hear of someone so young passing on. My prayers go out to his loved ones, I am sure he is in a better place.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hi all, I should have said in my original post concerning Aaron..

Here on Stratics he was known as videogamer.

[/ QUOTE ]

It didn't 'click' with me who this was until you said this, as I have only seen Aaron a handful of times in-game, but I definitely remember him from Stratics
. Our solace in losing him is that now his suffering is surely over with, I feel for his family though who will feel the loss for a long, long time. Cherri, your original post on this brought to mind the song 'One Sweet Day' by Mariah Carey, and Boyz II Men. It really seems to fit here, I think.

RIP and sleep with the angels, Aaron

G

Thanks for letting us know Cherri. I knew him in TC3. I did the pillsbury doughboy on his cooking house roof

Wabbs (aka unBEARably Cute) in TC3... RIP Aaron... may the angels be with you

T

tra1635

Upon reading these posts, I am truely saddened to hear about the loss of Aaron. I don't recall how we met, but I am sure it was one of us makin a silly comment. I remember always joking with him and dancing for him. Anything to be goofy and have a laugh.

To all the people who refer to this as 'just a game'. Yes it is a game.. but it is also a life experience. Aaron will be missed and I am honored to say that I had him as a sim friend!!

RIP Aaron

~~~ OhMyGodzilla

P

pfmonaco

My wife has passed away a little over a year ago now awaiting a liver transplant.

Many people have asked if there was anything they could do and I've answered them all the same way.. flip your drivers license over and sign the line saying your an organ donor!

Recycle Yourself! Be an Organ and Tissue Donor!!
http://www.organdonor.gov/

D

dinaj

Aaron was an angel ... albeit a naughty angel ... but still an angel on earth and now he is an angel in heaven. He was a living testiment on how to live life gracefully regardless of the burden's life often place's upon us.

May you finally be at peace Aaron and may GOD bless your family with his loving grace.

E

EricaSKID

I remember him posting here on Stratics. Not sure if anyone checked the front page of the site but I found this about a property owner over in EJ (I couldn't copy the pictures so I left them out). I hope I am not breaking any rules for posting this.

The Property of the Month

By Reporter:Rizzo @ East Jerome

This month’s property of the month is located in East Jerome. This magnificent property is named Rocky Mountain High.

Rocky Mountain High, currently owned by BooTsie, is a historic property. Opened in 2003 by Sims named Dalice, and Chance, this property was intended to be used by close Sim family and friends. Alberta, the neighborhood it originated in played a big part into making this home famous. Once Alberta was on the map, its attractive title lured many Sims to move their homes into that neighborhood. Once settled, they would, on a daily basis check out their local skill house, Rocky Mountain High. Since the beginning, Dalice and Chance rebuilt the house several times until it reached its final state in 2004, where that architecture can still be seen today! Since Rocky Mountain High has opened, it specialized in these skills:

Soon following in 2005, the house’s ownership was transferred to BooTsie because Dalice wanted to open a store for rare hunting. However, for some unfortunate news, Chance has passed on in the real world.

BooTsie said, “Yes, we were all so sad [for] a long time. He brought life to this place…”

I asked BooTsie why the house is very special to her, and she said: “Rocky Mountain High is special because Dalice and Chance built it, and we all loved them as family!”