• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sacred Standard Of The Knight Of The Crux Ansata

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
You too can own this newest piece of shiny SHINYYYYY Bank Sitting attire!! Brand NEW and still in the BAG! :danceb:

Aution will end Wed. 8/10/11 at 2200 Hours {that's 10:00 pm for you civilians}.

NOTES:
1- If winning bidder has a SASHED Crux character make the pickup {sash and char name must match} they will receive a 25m discount off of winning bid.
2- Standard ten minute rule will apply to the end of the auction.
3- I reserve the right to cancel auction.
4- If you are a KNOWN and confirmed scammer please don't bother bidding.

"The Crux Ansata strive to be examples of the perfection of spirit over temptation and vice, with the Virtues of Honesty, Compassion, Valor, Justice, Sacrifice, Honor, Spirituality, and Humility as their personal guide." - quote taken from Bennu's Intro. to Crux.
I will do my best to ensure The Crux's Sacred Standard hangs from the neck of someone who embodies those virtues. :twak:

May as well have some fun with it. :)

*edit*
New note:
The next Crux event just announced {8/11/11} includes promotions and that could entail some folks who do not have sashes BUT are qualified for them. IF the winning bidder believes they are qualified for a sash via promotion you CAN wait until after the event to pick up the item and qualify for the discount mentioned above. I will be available after the event ends. If no sash {char name and sash matching} then no discount.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll bid 80mil... Which is all I have right now :)

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will you take trades and gold? Or do you just want gold?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The next Crux event just announced {8/11/11} includes promotions and that could entail some folks who do not have sashes BUT are qualified for them. IF the winning bidder believes they are qualified for a sash via promotion you CAN wait until after the event to pick up the item and qualify for the discount mentioned above. I will be available after the event ends. If no sash {char name and sash matching} then no discount.

Anyone not worried about Crux discount, I will be available on the 10th at auction end.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sorry only taking public bids posted in thread. Only an hour and twenty minutes left.