• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA_Default_Enhanced Custom UI 1.28 available

A

Ash

Ran into a slight problem that drove me mad, so figured I should fix it before others have the same problem. The total skill points was not including the new skills, this caused a problem for me since didn't know I was at skill cap and thus wasted couple hours training when couldn't gain.

Anyway, 1.28 fixes that issue and adjust the text of the total so the decimal value is visible.

O

Old Man of UO

Is the chat working in this Mod? I'm finding it works about half the time in the others. I wonder if it has to do with which file loads first.... guessing only way to test that would be to combine them all.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will load it up and give it a try later on. Thanks for the information and the continues effort.

A

Ash

Is the chat working in this Mod? I'm finding it works about half the time in the others. I wonder if it has to do with which file loads first.... guessing only way to test that would be to combine them all.
yeah chat is working fine, I didn't notice any glitches after the last patch. While I try and keep the mod simple so others can incorporate in with different skins, it also helps minimize the risk of a patch breaking something. Something I learned from Gildar.