• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA on pac - finally get two days off

S

Skaith

Hello I fianally get a few days of and I want to go explore SA alot tonight and sunday
I have been reading alot on uo Stratics at work. I need some help with exploreing and making money.
I want to find the new Dungen
something about a puzzle

I will be on tonight and hope There ppl on from the best Guild on uo (just kiddding trying to ruffel up feathers)
but I am tierd of not being able to play

already got my bottle for Captain Ron

and ready to play

and what is it I am hearing about the 3.0 scrolls need to find them

I am ready to go

cya later

V

Vandetta

the puzzle board quest is where u get the 3.0 scrolls. got one my first go around but it was chiv. there is a lot of other things u get a well so the 3.0 scrolls are rare. uoguide has the puzzleboard quest all set out for you to make it easy. you get the puzzle in the middle of the anoying trapped hallway by double clicking the box on the table. you can do it once every 24 hours on each char. i am still drunk from last night so i hope this makes sense.

enjoy!

Hugs!