• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA Macro Examples

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
O

Old Man of UO

I remember that the KR macros were a bit confusing when I first tried making one. The SA macros are very similar, so it may help a few to see the results, and save time if someone else already has a macro to do what you want to do. Here are a few that I have that aren’t just a simple key binding to a spell, or may not be so obvious. Please feel free to add your own here and I will add it to this list as it grows. Comments and requests are welcome.

Taming

Tame Macro for Lead Tamers
Tame Skill > Current Target - Repeat 10 times

Heal and Bandage Current Target (can set to Stored Target, but you will have to have one for each pet or reset the target each time you change pet)
Drop bandages into slot > Current Target; Greater Heal > Current Target

Melee

Equip Weapon (this works for anything in your hands)
Unequip - Rt Hand and Lft Hand checked; Delay 0.1 second; Equip Weapon

Equip using the Arm/Disarm Macro command: This should as the one above, try it to see which you like better
Arm/Disarm - Rt Hand; Arm/Disarm - Lft Hand; Delay 0.1 second; Equip Weapon

Bandage Self and Bushido Confidence (This was obvious after someone suggested it)
Drop bandages into slot > Stored Target – Self; Confidence

Cross Healing Macro
(Thanks to TheGrayGhost)
Drop Bandages into Macro slot > Target Store (your friend to be cross healed); Delay 2.0
Repeat 10 times

Spell Casting

Emergency Recall
Recall (or Sacred Journey) > Stored Target – Rune Book
The rune book should have a default safe spot such as the bank or your house

Crafting

Mining Macro by Resource - *soon*

These are hot bar macros, handy for mining! (From Fink)
Num0) Shovel>TargetCursor
Num1) Prospector>TargetCursor>CursorLastTarget
Num2) Shovel>TargetCursor>CursorLastTarget x10
Num3) TargetByResource>Shovel x10
NumDel) Cancel Macro

Lumberjack Macro by Resource - *soon*

General

Dismount
(Credit goes to Gildar!)
Create Macro
Command> script UserActionUseItem(WindowData.PlayerStatus.PlayerId ,false)
Note: This will dismount you from anything you are riding. You can assign a hot key to an ethy mount by dropping your ethy statue into a hot bar slot and assigning a hot key.

Blank Macro – What does this do? It will interrupt any repeating macro. It is so simple!
Delay 0.0

Mobile Health Bars (Another from the brilliant Gildar)
Creates a mobile healthbar from current target (sticks it in the upper-left corner of the screen):
COMMAND script MobileHealthBarWindow.CreateHealthBar(WindowData.CurrentTarget.TargetId)

Creates a mobile healthbar from the current target, attaches it to the current target (moves it over the target's head and keeps it stuck there), then detaches it (lets you drag it around as you please):
COMMAND script _mobID, _x = WindowData.CurrentTarget.TargetId, MobileHealthBarWindow.CreateHealthBar(WindowData.CurrentTarget.TargetId)
COMMAND script AttachWindowToWorldObject(_mobID, "MobileHealthBarWindow".._mobID)
COMMAND script DetachWindowFromWorldObject(_mobID, "MobileHealthBarWindow".._mobID)

Dress Macro - BUG: just a note that there is currently a bug with the equip macro if used for dressing everything. Once created, and you try to create another macro using the Equip command, the Equip command will not have any slots to drop items into. If you log out after creating a Dress macro you can then use additional Equip commands in macros.

Copy Desktop Setup from one character to another
Do you have an SA desktop set up for one character that you want to duplicate to another, but don't want to go through the manual process for each one? Here is an easy short cut method. This method will copy all window gumps, hot bars, chat options and macros.

1) Set up character one - Jones for example- with the desired layout.

2) Find the character file for character one name Jones, the easiest way is to search for the character name. I use Vista and is found in the folder Documents> EA Games> Ultima Online Stygian Abyss> User Data> *AccountName*> *Shard*> Jones
where *AccountName* is your UO account Name and *Shard* is the shard that Character One resides on.

3) Copy this file, but don't open it. If you open and save changes, it gets written over

4) Paste this file back to the same folder and change the name to the name of the second character you want to have the same set up, such as character two, Smith in this case.

And now your character Smith has the same desktop setup as your character Jones.

T

TheGrayGhost

Cross Heal Goodness.

Bandages (Target Store), delay 2.0.
Set to Repeat 10 times.

Have the person you're cross healing with to create one as well. When you are ready to go out right click on the macro, edit, right click the bandages and select Target, Store and select the person your going to heal.

This has been my fav so far, I have it mapped to one of my mouse buttons near my thumb. My self heal is similar but it goes longer and mapped to my spacebar.

One I would like to add for taming

All Kill

All Kill Command, Cursor Target Current.

Instead of having to select what to attack with a cursor it instantly attacks what you currently have targeted. Been messing around with it and so far this is what I have. I don't fully understand the Cursor Target commands but I'm learning lol.

O

Old Man of UO

One I would like to add for taming

All Kill

All Kill Command, Cursor Target Current, Cursor Target last.

Instead of having to select what to attack with a cursor it instantly attacks what you currently have targeted. Been messing around with it and so far this is what I have. I don't fully understand the Cursor Target commands but I'm learning lol.
This one I don't understand how the targeting works... can you explain please?

C

Cloak&Dagger

This one I don't understand how the targeting works... can you explain please?
I *think* in his example he does not need the "last target" part of the macro, as the "cursor target current" should just target what ever he has highlighted at the time, and the second target is redundant and not actually used.

T

TheGrayGhost

Cloak‡1322244 said:
I *think* in his example he does not need the "last target" part of the macro, as the "cursor target current" should just target what ever he has highlighted at the time, and the second target is redundant and not actually used.
Yeah, it was a redundant command. As I stated when I posted it I wasn't overly familiar with the cursor target commands at the time (I'm still not lol). Even with the post explaining it all, it confused me a bit.

Edited original post.

B

BadManiac

All of these examples are using the new targeting system correct? "current target" for example, will not work with legacy targeting enabled I believe.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Uhm...."current target" is with in the legacy client, so I see no reason as to why it would not be offered with the legacy targeting on.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tamer Friendly Macroes :)

Invis Self

CastSpell, Invisibility,waitfortarget,targetself

Heal Self
CastSpell, Greater Heal,waitfortarget,targetself

Heal Self (Alternate with Spirit Speak)
UseSkill, SpiritSpeak, waittarget,targetself

LastSpell
LastSpell

LastSpell+LastTarget
Lastspell,waitfortarget,lasttarget

LastObject
LastObject

LastObject+LastTarget
Lastobject,waitfortarget,lasttarget

Vet (not what I want but target nearest follower is not active for me)
Bandages,waitfortarget,lasttarget (I played with the stored target and was not thrilled)

Vet - Greater Heal
CastSpell,Greater Heal,waitfortarget,lasttarget

Then all the "All ...." commands which are just draging the action to the macro box. I assign them to alt+1 - 5

T

Thangorodrim

Tamer Friendly Macroes :)

Invis Self

CastSpell, Invisibility,waitfortarget,targetself

Heal Self
CastSpell, Greater Heal,waitfortarget,targetself

Heal Self (Alternate with Spirit Speak)
UseSkill, SpiritSpeak, waittarget,targetself

LastSpell
LastSpell

LastSpell+LastTarget
Lastspell,waitfortarget,lasttarget

LastObject
LastObject

LastObject+LastTarget
Lastobject,waitfortarget,lasttarget

Vet (not what I want but target nearest follower is not active for me)
Bandages,waitfortarget,lasttarget (I played with the stored target and was not thrilled)

Vet - Greater Heal
CastSpell,Greater Heal,waitfortarget,lasttarget

Then all the "All ...." commands which are just draging the action to the macro box. I assign them to alt+1 - 5
If you turn off legacy targeting you won't have to deal with all that.

For instance, drag the invisibility spell to a hotbar, right click and choose self as target. Assign a key.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

For instance, drag the invisibility spell to a hotbar, right click and choose self as target. Assign a key.
He he, thanks after reading this thread I went in game and looked for that option and it took care of things.

I still use hotkey macroes rather than things in the hotkey bar.

When I switched I also had to go set all my spell icons in the Hot Key Bar

O

Old Man of UO

HEH... I was wondering why EM was making it so hard!

I am looking for non-obvious multi-command macros. I'll "dig" up my mining and lumberjack macros from KR and then you can see what those do... they let me mine or chop as I walk to find color resources faster.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of the TargetNearestFollower etc are, at least in my 2D, part of the 2D Macro set.

One scrolls to the bottom, selects Target Nearest and then selects the drop down item.

I saw the list of nearest etc and figured they just simplified the list. It did not occur to me that they would consider things in the 2D Client as NOT Legacy.

Any who all is good now and I have gained a perspective that all that is in the 2D may not be Legacy.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a note I use the Equip Macro without unequip and it works fine.
Of course I am using my sword shield guy and have not tested with switching from one handed weapon and shield to two handed weapon, but if you just use equip and set it to whatever weapon you use it will replace the current weapon in hand. Saves you at least .1 of a second...not that is significant...but also saves you time in setting the macro. I did this for both KR and SA. Will test with two-handed weapons.

O

Old Man of UO

Just a note I use the Equip Macro without unequip and it works fine.
Of course I am using my sword shield guy and have not tested with switching from one handed weapon and shield to two handed weapon, but if you just use equip and set it to whatever weapon you use it will replace the current weapon in hand. Saves you at least .1 of a second...not that is significant...but also saves you time in setting the macro. I did this for both KR and SA. Will test with two-handed weapons.
Yes, this will work for one handed weapons. But if you are switching hands, going from one handed to two handed, carrying a shield, it won't work as expected. Adding unequip or arm/disarm ensures that it will work every time.

P

pgcd

I found *the* most useful macro for miners - if you have a firebeetle you can smelt all your ore in one go!
Simply create a new macro and drop a bit of every type of ore in a slot, then set each icon to target stored (and store your beetle, of course). You can do this while mining, editing the macro when some ore remains unsmelted, and adding it to the list.

I suggest sorting the ore types by frequency, because it will attempt to smelt them in order, and unless you're very lucky, valorite won't always be there.

Anyway, just as a test, I just went to cove fel with the aforementioned setup and managed to mine around 1k ingots in less than half an hour. To me, it's rather good.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enigma, you can save yourself time by not creating hotbar macros AND macro (one on menu).
You can just create the macros in the Macro Menu. Key bind them. AFTER that, you can drag the macros onto the hotbars! No need to make the same macro's twice. I don't care to see what key is bound anyway... I memorize the keys.

For example, Greater heal is in my Macro Menu. I bind it to spacebar. Drag the icon onto a hotbar. That hotbar button will be the one in the Macro Menu. If you want to edit that macro, you can right-click either of the two Gr.Heal icons and they edit each other. They are the same.

Lumberjack macro:
For me, this is the best. Target By Resource, drag your hatchet onto the pop up window, check off the repeat 10 times, bind it. Now hold your hatchet, and hit that macro key and chop away as you walk around! You can even add the hatchet twice in that same macro with a delay in between, and therefore double chopping at 20 chops.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enigma, you can save yourself time by not creating hotbar macros AND macro (one on menu).
You can just create the macros in the Macro Menu. Key bind them. AFTER that, you can drag the macros onto the hotbars! No need to make the same macro's twice. I don't care to see what key is bound anyway... I memorize the keys.

For example, Greater heal is in my Macro Menu. I bind it to spacebar. Drag the icon onto a hotbar. That hotbar button will be the one in the Macro Menu. If you want to edit that macro, you can right-click either of the two Gr.Heal icons and they edit each other. They are the same.

Lumberjack macro:
For me, this is the best. Target By Resource, drag your hatchet onto the pop up window, check off the repeat 10 times, bind it. Now hold your hatchet, and hit that macro key and chop away as you walk around! You can even add the hatchet twice in that same macro with a delay in between, and therefore double chopping at 20 chops.
I do like the target by resource and the cursorstoredtarget.

I may end up doing something like that. The down side is I am not all that thrilled with the HotBars and the linear space they occupy. So my Macro's at the moment are all HotKey invoked. So in short I prefer a larger uncluttered game area display.

Part of the problem is I have a G15 Keyboard on both computers so I do not need complex macros. If I really wanted complex macros I would use lua macros invoked from the G15. For example to use mining/L'Jacking. I have a hotkey macro uselastobject+lasttarget. I have a G15 Key maped to a repeating macro that sends that key stroke out, delays 1 second. The GKey Macros can work as a Toggle On/Off. So I hit the tree once, hit the GKey to start repeating, hit it again to stop. I do the same for taming (lead or honor). If lead taming I can continue to walk/run :( while spaming the tame+lasttarget key via the Gkey.

In the end, for me and perhaps others, the bottom line issue is going to be to decide to make SA the primary client or not. If I do make it the primary client (and it is looking like I will) then it will be a period of adaptation and optimizing the SA way of doing things with the tools I have available to me.

This issue is more than just the macros. I play tamers (one on each account). The lead taming rhythm is just something you get use to. The SA client is smooth continuous movement, tends to be faster and less prone to reporting me vs the mob's REAL position wrong. This is better but also poses the exact same dilemma.

Then there are the little nit pickers. I use the ctrl+q often to simply repeat typed in things, such as stable vs making a macro. I have yet to find the key stroke that does the same thing, if it is even there.

T

TheGrayGhost

I do like the target by resource and the cursorstoredtarget.

I may end up doing something like that. The down side is I am not all that thrilled with the HotBars and the linear space they occupy. So my Macro's at the moment are all HotKey invoked. So in short I prefer a larger uncluttered game area display.

Part of the problem is I have a G15 Keyboard on both computers so I do not need complex macros. If I really wanted complex macros I would use lua macros invoked from the G15.

In the end, for me and perhaps others, the bottom line issue is going to be to decide to make SA the primary client or not. If I do make it the primary client (and it is looking like I will) then it will be a period of adaptation and optimizing the SA way of doing things with the tools I have available to me.

This issue is more than just the macros. I play tamers (one on each account). The lead taming rhythm is just something you get use to. The SA client is smooth continuous movement, tends to be faster and less prone to reporting me vs the mob's REAL position wrong. This is better but also poses the exact same dilemma.

Then there are the little nit pickers. I use the ctrl+q often to simply repeat typed in things, such as stable vs making a macro. I have yet to find the key stroke that does the same thing, if it is even there.

Yeah sadly I haven't found a way to repeat last typed things either. For my tamers I broke down and drug the say action to one of my hotbars for stable and claim list etc.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way I did it was I have the ubiquitous "Claim the Bank Guards pay" bound as Shift+F1 and did for SA the "Stable" as CTRL+F1.

Less often .... I tend to pay attention to what pets people are looking for and when I find one that is ok, I will tame it and stand on the Luna steps to the commons area and have the pet renamed for sale. People ask the same questions and I tend to just recycle through the ctrl+q sequence rather than continuously retype them. I tried to put everything in a book thing but then the ... role playing street cleaners pick them up :)

O

Old Man of UO

The way I did it was I have the ubiquitous "Claim the Bank Guards pay" bound as Shift+F1 and did for SA the "Stable" as CTRL+F1.

Less often .... I tend to pay attention to what pets people are looking for and when I find one that is ok, I will tame it and stand on the Luna steps to the commons area and have the pet renamed for sale. People ask the same questions and I tend to just recycle through the ctrl+q sequence rather than continuously retype them. I tried to put everything in a book thing but then the ... role playing street cleaners pick them up :)
Ya... there are two commands I sorely miss from the 2D client... the say-last and use-last-object (like to open a corpse, door, storage box, etc.).

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The repeat last thing said was in KR, but I can't remember the key combination it used. :( I've been racking my brains to remember.

O

Old Man of UO

The repeat last thing said was in KR, but I can't remember the key combination it used. :( I've been racking my brains to remember.
It was? ACK! It's not in the official KR playguide... I hate undocumented commands!

*loads KR to look*

EDIT - Just tried every possible key combination using CTRL, ALT and Shift and couldn't find it. It's possible that I overwrote it with a key binding.

P

pgcd

In SA you can repeat by entering chat mode and pressing shift-up (or maybe ctrl-up?). Doesn't work in KR, though, although it once defintely did.

O

Old Man of UO

In SA you can repeat by entering chat mode and pressing shift-up (or maybe ctrl-up?). Doesn't work in KR, though, although it once defintely did.
Thanks!

Shift - Up scrolls backward through speech
Shift - Dwn scrolls forward through speech

Shift Rt and Lft do nothing!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra, could this thread be stickied for at least a while? It has some great information in it.

O

Old Man of UO

Just added a dismount macro (for any ridable), and information on how to hot key mounting an ethy mount.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was? ACK! It's not in the official KR playguide... I hate undocumented commands!

*loads KR to look*

EDIT - Just tried every possible key combination using CTRL, ALT and Shift and couldn't find it. It's possible that I overwrote it with a key binding.
What official KR playguide? Never had one.

It was on spellweave under the chat description stuff .

** To repeat text just spoken (what <ctrl>+Q did in 2d) press <shift>+Page Up in Legacy Chat mode or <enter><shift>+Page Up if in KR Chat Mode**

T

Thangorodrim

Could someone please provide examples of spell combo macros?

I have been playing with this, but it fails intermittently, usually skipping the third spell.

Corpse Skin > current target
Delay 1.2
Poison Strike > current target
Delay 1.2
Fireball > current target

This character has FCR 4, so I am not sure why the delay has to be so high. Below 1.2, however, only the first spell is actually cast.

F

Fink

My Herding macros (use your own button config but mine are next to each other), covers the three basic moves of herding..

1) Crook>TargetCursor
2) CursorTargetSelf
3) Crook>CursorTargetLast>CursorTargetLast, Repeat x10

"Pushing" animal to location..
Hit 1), target your beastie, click the destination, pretty standard stuff.

"Pulling" animal after you..
Hit 1), target your beastie, hit 2) and it will follow, can quickly acquire a herd like this as you move around.

"Pinning" animal to spot..
Hit 1), target your beastie, hit 3) and it will stay put. Needs the repeat in there as you can't spam the keypress in SA. Recommend making this a longer macro (simply duplicate the three entries over & over, and still use x10) so it can be used for lead taming, archery, barding.. any application where you want to keep the creature virtually paralysed. I duplicated the 3 steps ten times, then x10'd it for 100 "pins" from one keypress. Doesn't seem to require waits or delays. Lead taming version might look like this..

4) Taming>CursorTargetLast>Crook>CursorTargetLast>CursorTargetLast, Repeat x10

Another lead-taming macro for Peace-Tamers..
5) Taming>CursorTargetLast>Peace>CursorTargetLast> Repeat x 10

Just to explain this one..
if you get a tame first try, no problem
if you anger the beast, you drop a peace on it
if it's already peaced, you skip that and go onto another tame attempt

Of course you could use "current" targets (the ring) if you prefer.

O

Old Man of UO

"Pulling" animal after you..
Hit 1), target your beastie, hit 2) and it will follow, can quickly acquire a herd like this as you move around.
Have you tried this one but using NextTarget, repeat 10X? The point would be to try herding all in the area and creating a huge herd to follow. I think the problem might be that it would try herding both new critters and ones already following.

F

Fink

Have you tried this one but using NextTarget, repeat 10X? The point would be to try herding all in the area and creating a huge herd to follow. I think the problem might be that it would try herding both new critters and ones already following.
Gave that a shot.. I didn't think about that because I typically want more control, but it works pretty well and takes a bit of clicking out of the process for people with CTS or arthritis, or who just plain hate clicking. A little trickier to set up but here is..

Herd Next x 10
TargetNextMobile>Crook(CurrentTarget)>CursorTargetSelf, Repeat x10.

Test drive..
..Dagger Isle, worked well for collecting polar bears et al, only ran into trouble when you ran out of fresh targets & it began cycling through old ones. Bit of redundant activity but it seemed to catch up as you encountered fresh targets.
..Destard, worked fairly well here too.. did cycle through old targets also but generally was working. Occasional skill failure meant some targets were lost to the cycle. Also it doesn't check for line of sight, such as stalagmites and other obstacles, or invalid targets of course (non-herdables).

Verdict..
..handy for collecting herds without a lot of bother. A little slower than manually herding but much fewer clicks. Can collect fairly rapidly as long as you keep moving. The occasional manual attempt would make up for any shortcomings this macro may have. It would be a good training macro too.

Also..
Herd Release Next x 10
TargetNextMobile>Crook(CurrentTarget)>CursorTargetCurrent, Repeat x10.

Herds the next 10 targets to themselves (a "push"), stopping them from following you. Subject to similar issues as the other macro but very useful for dispersing a herd even if you prefer manual targeting. Also good for training.

Also, I've put a Command at the beginning of each of my longer herding macros, eg..
Command script Debug.PrintToChat(L"Herding - Pin...")

Gives you an indication of what macro you're running.

C

Connor_Graham

Melee

Equip using the Arm/Disarm Macro command: This should as the one above, try it to see which you like better
I've been trying for the past 15 minutes to try and set up an Arm/Disarm macro and am about to log out of SA and delete the damn thing I'm so disgusted with it's non-intuitive macro system. I don't understand what is meant in the above quote by "Rt Hand and Lft Hand checked". I've checked every hand in the menu and all it does is either drop my gloves or one of my jewels. How in the hell is it supposed to work?

T

TheGrayGhost

I've been trying for the past 15 minutes to try and set up an Arm/Disarm macro and am about to log out of SA and delete the damn thing I'm so disgusted with it's non-intuitive macro system. I don't understand what is meant in the above quote by "Rt Hand and Lft Hand checked". I've checked every hand in the menu and all it does is either drop my gloves or one of my jewels. How in the hell is it supposed to work?
The Hand iconas that are pointed down are the ones he's reffering to. The hand icon pointing up is for ring, the hand pointing down looking like it's wearing a bracer is for bracelet. The Double hands are for gloves.

The ones you want are the single hand icons pointing down with the hand slightly open. One left and one right.

C

Connor_Graham

It won't let you choose both of them though. The part of the OP that I quoted says to check both the Rt and Lft hand, which it won't let you do, unless I'm missing something.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're reading it too fast :)

translation. Put icon arm/disarm in the little box and select right hand. But the same icon in the next box and choose left hand, put the delay icon in the third box and the equip weapon icon in the 4th box.
:hug:

C

Connor_Graham

translation. Put icon arm/disarm in the little box and select right hand. But the same icon in the next box and choose left hand, put the delay icon in the third box and the equip weapon icon in the 4th box.
I don't see an "equip weapon" icon...

P.S. It shouldn't take hours to figure out how to set up a damn macro....

T

TheGrayGhost

For most things it doesn't but there are a few things were having to find work arounds for. Many of these can probably be taken care of with extra actions added and Icons. Either the Devs can/will or the modders can/will.

O

Old Man of UO

Arm/Disarm - Rt Hand; Arm/Disarm - Lft Hand; Delay 0.1 second; Equip Weapon translation. Put icon arm/disarm in the little box and select right hand. But the same icon in the next box and choose left hand, put the delay icon in the third box and the equip weapon icon in the 4th box.

Petra's explanation makes perfect sense to me, but that's because I've been using these macros for a while. It was very confusing at first. It would be MUCH easier if the Arm/Disarm command had text over the graphics to show what you are Arming or Disarming. I still get confused over whether I am looking at my weapon hand or my jewelry hand, or the double hand which really refers to a glove.

See if this makes more sense, Connor.

Create a New Macro
Slot 1) Arm/Disarm Icon - click the single hand pointing down to the right (Rt Hand)
Slot 2) Arm/Disarm Icon - click the single hand pointing down to the right (Rt Hand)
Slot 3) Delay Icon - drag to 0.1 second
Slot 4) Equip Icon - drag your weapon into the box that appears above this icon

Note: If you are equiping a one-handed weapon and want to also wear a shield, you can add a second Equip Icon and drag a shield into that slot that appears over the Equip Icon.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is no folder in the Stygian folders that have shard or char listed on them

I serched and all I found was the KR and older folders

Any suggestions please help

I do NOT want to have to recreate my desktop for all my chars.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you are forgetting that character data is now stored in a folder called 'ea games' in your my documents folder.

F

Fink

Sand Mining

TargetByResource:Shovel(Sand), Delay(0.1)
Repeat x10

This will mine at your feet for 100 attempts. All you need do is stand on sand (desert, beach, shore line) and this will repeatedly dig for you. You can put in as many or as few lines as you like, but sand mining seems to take quite a few swings to exhaust the resource so I use 10x10 lines. Shovel can be replaced with a Pickaxe if you like, I just use shovels because they're lighter. Needs the delays in there as it'll motor through the lines and skip the actual sand collection otherwise.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
lumber jacking

target by resource(drag axe in slot) (repeat up to 10 depending on what you like)(chops any tree within range specified number of times)
drag ax to hot bar and assign a key and either set target current or target cursor (chops 1 time)

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arms Lore training:
Create new macro (don't drag to a hotbar)
Target > stored
click on your bracelet (or other valid item)
x in Enable repeating
Repeat 10 times.
Bind it to a key and see the skill fly.

You can even chain the armslores if you put a delay in between of 1.2.