• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA fishing macro?

D

Drawde2

Is there a way to get the game to target the nearest water with a macro in SA? The best I can find is using the pole, then clicking on the water.

L

Lord Drakelord

Is there a way to get the game to target the nearest water with a macro in SA? The best I can find is using the pole, then clicking on the water.
Sorry I have no clue in SA [I assume you mean the new 3d/KR client] In 2d I use UO Assist to make a fishing one.

J

Jermosh

Open macro, put in your pole and make sure its set to cursor. Then add a cursor target last, and a 9-10second delay. I then repeat about 5times and turn on repeat with 10 cycles. The only issue is you need to originally use the pole and target the spot you want.

D

Drawde2

Pretty much what I thought, no way to do it properly. The way listed on that page requires clicking on the water as well :(

And Jermosh, I meant while sailing. Sorry for the confusion.