• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA Codes?

• Thread starter Michael Wolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Michael Wolf

Did I miss something. SA content goes live tomorrow right? I keep checking the EA store and can't find anyplace to get codes to upgrade my accounts? I believe our clients are already upgraded correct?

Confused,
MW

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The madhouse will open for business tomorrow, and we don't even have a time yet. lol. Some things never change.

M

Michael Wolf

The madhouse will open for business tomorrow, and we don't even have a time yet. lol. Some things never change.
They could have sold codes early to get the registration part out of the way and leave it to opening server content tomorrow. This is a bad idea if i may say so. The accounting servers will never hold up, they never have in the past when there was a mad rush to register new codes, 3rd Dawn, birth of Malas housing, etc.

Glad I'm not in a rush to move...

C

Crystal Canyon

They could have sold codes early to get the registration part out of the way and leave it to opening server content tomorrow. This is a bad idea if i may say so. The accounting servers will never hold up, they never have in the past when there was a mad rush to register new codes, 3rd Dawn, birth of Malas housing, etc.

Glad I'm not in a rush to move...
Yep! Its going to be a "crashing" good time! :cursing: Hehehe

F

Frey Wavestrider

As I said in another thread, EA Mythic seems to want the launch to fail. Currently the brat and I do not know if we can get the upgrade and if we do, will we get the tokens and other goodies. Site says available in US only

M

Michael Wolf

Yep! Its going to be a "crashing" good time! :cursing: Hehehe
You enjoy yourself. I have no desire to jump into any of the SA content in the next few days anyway. I'll let you guys get through the crashes and bugs for awhile first. I imagine and special offer will be good for 30 days.

I am impressed with the new client this time though. Fixed a lot of bugs that have been around since the KR client first came out and carried over to the new client. I might even start using it now that they finally fixed the Friggin' Ladders! and I can get around my houses.

MW

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget the modders exchange they have been hard at work already on new skins and features for SA. :)