• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA Blue Bone Armor

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
has anyone done any looking into or collecting of the Blue Bone Armor that drops in SA on the undead guardians in the tomb of the kings?

ive always rat holed this stuff because i have a fetish for bone armor.
just today i collected all my bags off 6 shards and sent them home to the mother ship (sonoma) and pooled them all together.

i came up with 53 different hues of blue.
which ill be honest was a lot more then i was expecting!
or sorry, i should say i came up with 49 different hues and im missing 4 scattered within there so im assuming there is a total of 53 different hues.

in case anyone was wondering from the couple hundred i have amassed they start at 1301 and go to 1353 on the color scale.
im missing 1304, 1326, 1333 and 1344.

i always found it rather odd that they put this blue armor in the game and no one ever found a use for it.
i guess i found it odd they would go through the trouble of rehueing something to make it stand out and have it not do anything..... or anything we have found..... yet.

anyways, if anyone has anything to add to this let me know, if not ill just keep collecting and rat holing my pretties.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I've been collecting them also. My only reason was they were different and I have become to addicting to collecting. Eek didn't know there were that many hues.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this a special drop or something? Never heard of this before!

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just a random drop on pretty much every one ya kill.
and they die fast.
sometime i cant even loot them before another wave of them appear.
ya have to dig through the 40 other items in their corpse to find the blue hued bone armor.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You know I've picked up a few here and there and then I had to slap my hands and say NO! Bad ....... no more hording... So I kinda gave it up but I agree very pretty some of it..... and now that I know there are potentially that many of them good god I'm glad I smacked my hands on that!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm down there now. Got a couple of parts now.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome to the addiction.
i was originally thinking of making sets and putting them on manikins with my other bone armor sets, but i dont think i have 53 manikins laying around anywhere!!!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome to the addiction.
i was originally thinking of making sets and putting them on manikins with my other bone armor sets, but i dont think i have 53 manikins laying around anywhere!!!
Yeah I'd like to get a set with all the same hue ID. At the moment I have 3 parts and all different shades.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somebody should post a screenie (both CC and EC on a full set so people could see the armor that had no idea of the drops.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is always filling those pesky BODs that need double mat farming.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even if there was no use for the armor it's still very cool for RP purposes.

Can they be dyed another color? I doubt they are but just curious if anybody ever tried.

Can they be imbued/refined?

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a fetish for bone armor
I have a new task for you, in case you haven't discovered it yet. Dreglor, the Impaler (Old Haven), has a set of modded bone armor for you to collect. I have never had the patience to gather up the whole collection, but here is what I have so far:

Bone Helmet
Int 3
Night Sight
8/8/9/7/9

Bone Arms
Dex 3
8/8/9/7/9
Lower Req. 70%

Bone Gloves
Str 3
8/8/9/7/9
Lower Req. 70%

The mods are fixed and the only thing that might differ is the durability. It's a secret set that, to me, is actually worth collecting.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya, i was thinking 10 maybe 12 hues.
i was a little miffed when i saw how many i had when i sat down and sorted them out.
but im to far in to back out now!!!
I love that you have found something to be passionate about collecting. Keep it up! When you get it completed and displayed, I'd love to see a picture.

Arroth Thaiel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a new task for you, in case you haven't discovered it yet. Dreglor, the Impaler (Old Haven), has a set of modded bone armor for you to collect. I have never had the patience to gather up the whole collection, but here is what I have so far:
Oh, now see, this is why we waste so much time in UO. Here I was, peacefully collecting blue bone armor - I seriously thought I was the only fool...er, collector...doing this - and now you go and give me yet one more thing I have to do. Argh.

Argh, I say.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bone Helmet
Int 3
Night Sight
8/8/9/7/9

Bone Arms
Dex 3
8/8/9/7/9
Lower Req. 70%

Bone Gloves
Str 3
8/8/9/7/9
Lower Req. 70%

The mods are fixed and the only thing that might differ is the durability. It's a secret set that, to me, is actually worth collecting.
made a whole set the week after it came out.
i did say it was my fetish, right?
hehe

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The rarest set of bone armor is the Ish white Bone Armor titled w/ Daemon Bone in the mod area. Only gotten the first few weeks after they opened the gates to Ish. They fixed the Ish Daemon Bone returning it to red with the Daemon Bone Armor titled. To tell the Pre Ish red Daemon Bone Armor is the higher resist numbers over base and self repair 1.

The Grizzled bone armor set is another hair puller.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The rarest set of bone armor is the Ish white Bone Armor titled w/ Daemon Bone in the mod area. Only gotten the first few weeks after they opened the gates to Ish. They fixed the Ish Daemon Bone returning it to red with the Daemon Bone Armor titled. To tell the Pre Ish red Daemon Bone Armor is the higher resist numbers over base and self repair 1.

The Grizzled bone armor set is another hair puller.
Yep, i traded a full suit of white Daemon Bone Armor for one of my old houses that was ideally positioned right next to a stable/inn in Malas. I used to hunt Meers alot in the Meer Catacombs of Ilsh, so i had alot of white Daemon Bone Armor pieces from the Meer Mages.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this thread got me wanting to look at all the suits i have up.
thought id share.
so with the exception of the blue SA suits that i dont have up on display yet and the Impaler suit that i cant find right now here are the suits i do have up.

the entire top row and the 3 on the far right of the 2nd row are all deamon bone armor that has been dyed with Tokuno Dyes.
the 2nd row from the right is Original demon bone armor, white demon bone armor and the new demon bone armor (no self repair) then a Sigil Hued set (was that bannable... opps, teehee)
third row; barbed, horned, spined, GM made all from the original release of AoS when the suits would take on the color of the leather, then the Grizzled set suit and lastly a minax crest suit (missing the arms).

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the blue hue armor from Tomb of Kings has a great drop rate. I've got quite a collection already. If anyone body wants to trade some parts let me know. I'm just trying to get a full set but all the same hue ID. I think it might take me a while!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for a 1313 HUE ID bone leggings if anyone has this armour still. Its dam hard to get 5x parts all the same hue! I've got loads if anyone wants to trade.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
1313 legs?

ill check

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
just arms, sorry.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump!!! Still trying to make a suit all from the same hue. Anyone else collecting parts?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Bone Helmet
Int 3
Night Sight
8/8/9/7/9

Bone Arms
Dex 3
8/8/9/7/9
Lower Req. 70%

Bone Gloves
Str 3
8/8/9/7/9
Lower Req. 70%

Yes over the years of working up characters in Old Haven I have been gathering it as well not sure atm what I have but I'm fairly sure I have a chest and helm for sure.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya i found my full set a little while ago and put it up with the rest of the suits i have up.
its actually kinda of a neat set for a new player to have, gives ya some decent resists and some nice little bumps (MR/SR/HRP)

the suit is as follows;

Bone Helmet
Int 3
Night Sight
8/8/9/7/9

Bone Arms
Dex 3
8/8/9/7/9
Lower Req. 70%

Bone Gloves
Str 3
8/8/9/7/9
Lower Req. 70%

Bone Tunic
HPR 1
Night Sight
8/8/9/7/9

Bone Legs
MR 1
8/8/9/7/9
Lower Req. 70%

so the total suit give you 40/40/45/35/45 without a neck piece on.
suit has the added perks of Night Sight and MR1 / HPR 1 / STR,DEX,INT 3 for each.
which is a pretty good suit for a new melee player!

i plan on hitting the SA Blue Bone Armour again here when the snow falls.
i want to see if i can get some fell suits out of it up and on display with my collection.

Last edited:

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was collecting the blue bone and using it on my BoD vendors. On a side note to my personal bone armour addiction. I use to sell "fresh bone armour" from Deceit in the very beginning. I use to only wear bone armour on my archer. I would scrape together anything to get high luck bone armour. Then they went and changed the look of girl bone head piece. Now it just looks awful. *grumbles* I want my old helm back.

and I have a set each of the leather adding color to the bone too! and the gozas when it would make them that color too.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I realise this is a bit late to respond in this thread, but I have 2 questions, 1 in general and 1 to the OP. Firstly, how can you tell the exact hue with the color coding? We saw several mentions like the bone leggings with 1313, but have no idea how you can know? We also collected a bit of those blue bone armor ages ago, and now bumped into the bags in a bank box. (Which is how we ended up in this thread.)
And for Voodoo, do you have the bone arms with the Minax Crest already? Just checked our big box of MC items, and saw we do have bone arms in there. In case you still need it, we do play on Europe, so not sure if you can pick it up there?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I realise this is a bit late to respond in this thread, but I have 2 questions, 1 in general and 1 to the OP. Firstly, how can you tell the exact hue with the color coding? We saw several mentions like the bone leggings with 1313, but have no idea how you can know?
The enhanced client has a HUE checker tool with can be used to identify the exact colours.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I realise this is a bit late to respond in this thread, but I have 2 questions, 1 in general and 1 to the OP. Firstly, how can you tell the exact hue with the color coding? We saw several mentions like the bone leggings with 1313, but have no idea how you can know? We also collected a bit of those blue bone armor ages ago, and now bumped into the bags in a bank box. (Which is how we ended up in this thread.)
And for Voodoo, do you have the bone arms with the Minax Crest already? Just checked our big box of MC items, and saw we do have bone arms in there. In case you still need it, we do play on Europe, so not sure if you can pick it up there?
i picked some up already.
ive actually expanded my collection some over the last year.
ive added a full Minax suit, 2 full Doom suits, one of each of the one shot dyes that we got for the revert or server downs or whatever the problem was (4 of those) a chaos colored one, the Dreglor one, 2 Legendary suits and some mixed parts and some other fun stuff.
the addiction is still clicking along.