• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) sa artifact droprate?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive been back to the game a week now, killed about 30 naverys, solod 30-40 niporailems, done about 20 renowned mini-bosses and havent gotten a thing (and solo'd about 50 tyballs shadows for the robe without getting one)... what is the droprate on stygian abyss artis? i see some of them on some vendors for just a lil more than some of the ml and paragon artis and i know i could farm or swoop or paragons for those martis and get them fairly easily... whats the dealio here?

J

Jackson

No Idea on the drop rates.

Im sort of in the same boat as you, have done a lot of the mini champ spawns and have never recieved anything.
I heard people saying that items will sometimes drop in the spawn area on the ground.