• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Runic-made Weapons

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I am sitting on a TON of low-end runic hammers (DC, Shadow, Copper).
They are for sale on my vendor if anyone wants them . I would like to know if people still use throw-away weapons??

If I made weapons with these hammers and put them on my vendor, would anyone buy them? What type of weapons should I make? Daggers, so they can be poised? I think warforks and krysses were popular once. I think I see Spellblades mentioned alot?

What mods would you want? DCI? Hit spell? LDC? SSI?
What type of material would you want?

Basically I don't want to waste my time and ingots on something that no one is interested in.

T

Tark_Smash

I would like to buy some copper, bronze or gold hammers. Where is you vendor?

G

I echo your sentiments. I have both hammers and fletching kits, but I don't know whether to make something with them, or what to make.

I don't want to waste materials and just have them costing me vendors fees and gathering dust.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See the vendor sticky thread for the location of my vendor. However, at this time I have only DC, Shadow, and Copper runics on there. I do have some bronze hammers , but nothing higher. I would have to put those on there later today. I am unable to log in right now (I am just doing a drive-by stratics check).

Even with the bod changes, it's still hard to get the bods needed to get the higher runics.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*BUMP*

If I don't get anymore responses, I'm going to take it that no one buys throw-away weapons anymore.

What are the (non-artie) weapons of choice these days?

G

sorry, highest fletching runic I have is a Yew, and I've no plans for getting more.
Doing quests while training to 70 was one thing, just doing them in hopes of getting a runic kit is another. I don't worship gp enough to do it.