• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Inscription] Runic Atlas

Sampirina

Visitor
I have a scribe/mage on Atlantic. I have read on several different sites about the Runic Atlas and seen on my scribes pen I have not "learned the recipe" to scribe this yet. I understand the recipe is "runic atlas", correct? Other than buying it off a vendor (and after an extensive search, one is not available on my shard and I did a broad search for "recipe" since I was not totally sure of the recipe name)...what other way is there to get this recipe and am I looking for the right one. So far, in my reading (here and UO Guide as well as UO Wiki, it only says "the recipe") I am confused. Is there also a quest? Is so, what is it called and does one need any expansions in order to learn the recipe and do said quests (if there is indeed one)?

Thank you!
Sampirina of Atlantic

Sampirina

Visitor
Hmm, what am I searching for then? I tried runic atlas recipe, runic atlas, runic recipe, atlas recipe...I am quite frustrated because I don't know exactly WHAT I am looking for. I feel like that guy who say "Talk to me like I am a 6 year old" and spell it out for me, because I feel I am missing something here. Unless I got that gift token and unless I find it on a vendor, I won't get it, is what you are saying?

Thanks!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need a 2015 holiday gift token. that can then be cashed for a number of choices, one of which is the recipe you want.

Sampirina

Visitor
AHA! I am searching for the holiday gift not the runic atlas recipe. Thank you! Sorry to be to hardheaded!

PS. I just saw someone on here I knew from my Catskills days, How do I send her a private message?