• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

runebooks/devs

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I have no idea, my 'normal' runebooks are fine.

View attachment 44228

perfectly legible

compared to the Atlas (which in my view is even WORSE now than what it was and it was bad before)

View attachment 44229

As you can see in the normal books the 'default' selection is, as you said, dark green, the currently 'selected' rune is reddish. The Atlas has not improved for me one bit, we both play the EC so I have no idea, perhaps the powers that be might be able to explain @Kyronix

Right now the Atlas is still useless to me, and no way am I going to use them in my rune library. How are other people finding the supposedly 'readable' atlas's now?
You are not using the latest Default UI which has updated hues that is your issue.