• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rune Vendors Return (EM RP LOCATIONS)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Rune Vendors Return
(EM RP LOCATIONS)

We have setup the Rune vendors for EM RP Locations. Instead of creating full runebooks you will be able to buy individual runes to EM locations. We do have them priced at 108gp eh so people don't buy them to remark for their malls etc.

This will also allow you to build your own Runebook instead of a already made runebook that might have locations you're not interested in.

Located in the center of Kijustsu Anei Village at the Black Market Square.
(Homare-Jima Moongate, Tokuno Islands)

**Yes I feel this needs to be added**
No the Event Moderators did not ask us to do this.
No we are not getting anything in return or special treatment for doing this.
No we are not trying to make a gold profit off of the EMS.
No were not sucking up to the EMs.
No stratics is not supporting this.
No I am not using my moderator or Reporter title to make other towns on our shard look bad.
No I am not trying to out do other shard townships or have a hidden agenda to use this rune service against them.
Our towns are just trying to provide a community service for the general public.