• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

rune library??

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I'll admit that I don't use rune libraries all that often.. but when I do I always popped back over to CJ's..

I know CJ has been gone for years now.. but he gave away the library to someone else who kept it going... now it's gone???

does anyone know of a really good, extensive rune library I could use?

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CJ is still around, maybe under new owner ship. It is just outside of luna.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, CJ's has dropped several times over the years, but each time someone collects the books up and reopens it. The new location is outside the west Luna gate.

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are in the Ter Mur area check out the "1st Ter Mur Rune Library" which has a large set of runes for Ter Mur and many for the other facets. It is on the road to the east from the Ter Mur moongate 2nd house along the road.

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone! I had no idea it moved outside luna. Keira, I'll also check out the Ter Mur Rune Library. :)