• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] RUNE Libraries!!!!

Yegger

Journeyman
Got a bunch of USED BOOKS cluttering up your storage? Are you tripping over those old tomes and need more space to move around your castle or keep? Does gold interest you more than rune libraries that you no longer use? Are you more Adventurous than Loquacious????

LET ME HELP YOU!!!! :) Allow my OSTROBOGULOUS tendencies lend to your FINANCIAL gain! ;)

The Chesapeake Library Society is looking for gently used books filled with runes from your previous travels--especially runes that take you to the more unique and interesting places in Sosaria. Roof top views, tiny, obscure islands, maybe a trip inside a city wall where very few have ventured? Or maybe you have books that will transport adventurers to amazing hunting grounds or possibly to an out of the way shop is some obscure village...all of these would be appreciated!

These books will be put on display for future adventurers to experience some of your previous travels.

If you have any material that you think would be appealing to the Library, please message me at icq 715-005-330.

Hail and safe travels, fellow Adventurers!!!

--- Yegger ---
"Yegger the Meister!"

Amamos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello. I've been looking for a rune library since I came back to the game a few weeks ago. May I visit yours? Thanks!

Phreak

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sadly Yegger passed away and his library lost to time. There is a runebook library on Atlantic called Goodman’s just north of Zento that remains.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a complete set, all neon blue dyed, over 250 books….just got to find it.