• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rune Libraries of Legends

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fall of Runes2Go sparked some conversation about reliable and well-stocked rune libraries. I did some poking around today and here are some that you should definitely check out for your traveling needs

One of the oldest of Legends rune libraries is Sherr's. Somewhat off the beaten path just a short walk north of Chaos shrine, but always there with a collection of runebooks on the roof and vendors alongside a cute little green guy on the front porch.

Recently re-opened is Thunder's Rune Library, one of the most extensive collections of runebooks ever. The first floor is dedicated to Trammel locations and you'll find everything from detailed town rune books to every quest book with nothing crowded or difficult to find. The second floor offers the same variety for Felucca locations. The library is conveniently located at the east gate into Luna on the inner road.

Should you happen to enter Luna from the west side gate you can visit the Luna Library [TMC] which sits on the inner road across from what I consider to be the prettiest house in Luna proper. Luna Library offers a complete collection of runebooks, public dye tubs and many well-stocked vendors.

Finally I visited Jump Gate Junction at the Britain moongate. This beautiful rune library/vendor house can supply you with just about anything you may be looking for, all at reasonable prices, and always stocked. There is a large number of runebooks and you can spend all your hunting time just looking at pages and pages of hunting spots.

And because it's like a second home to me I nearly forgot..... Uriah's Rubble Reading Room, where you'll find a comprehensive rune library and a few vendors on the first floor, a tavern on the second floor and on the third floor and roof an amazing collection of ingame and player written books. The Reading Room is located in Skara Brae just east of the farmer fields. Plan to spend some time here!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I always used Jumpgate's rune library. It's probably one of the better ones around!