• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rune Beetle and above 100 Eval?

B

BIGJON

Is it possible to get your rune beetles eval over 100, and does your magery need to be gm before it will go above 100?

DrDolittle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rune Beetles can have > 100 eval when they are tamed. If tamed with > 100 eval that will become its skill cap for eval.

If your beetle was tamed with < 100 eval it can be trained to 100 but not beyond and its magery skill level has nothing to do with training up eval.

B

BIGJON

So let me get this staight if said beetle is tamed with greater then 100 eval you can train it to 115 eval?

DrDolittle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

So let me get this staight if said beetle is tamed with greater then 100 eval you can train it to 115 eval?

[/ QUOTE ]Not exactly. Whatever value the beetle had in eval when it was tamed becomes that beetle’s skill cap and it can not be trained beyond that cap.

So, if a beetle tamed with 112.3 eval that beetle has a cap of 112.3 in eval. If it dies it can be trained back up to 112.3 but never beyond 112.3.

If a beetle tamed with 90 eval it could be trained to 100 eval but not beyond 100.

B

BIGJON

Got it ty for the clearing that up for me. Happy new Year to ya

I

imported_Sarphus

Take the pre-tame eval skill of the beetle. Multiply that value by .9 and you have the value it will be after taming. If that value is above 100 it will be the skill cap for that pet. If not, the skill cap will be 100

I

imported_Maleachi

To add a note to this, you can actually have a tamed beetle with over 110 eval int.. together with 120+ poisoning and 100 magery this would deadly poison 100% of the time... (correct me if I'm wrong)