• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Run Combat Arms Stratics!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Combat Arms Stratics is searching for a new Managing Editor (ME) to take the helm. During my tenure as the CA Stratics ME, my staff and I have created a firm foundation of content, established relationships with the CA fansite community, and have especially sought to memorialize player-created content. As my responsibilities have expanded, it will soon be important for me to pass the torch to a new CA Stratics ME.
The role of the ME is not for the faint at heart, as it requires considerable time, ingenuity, and hard work. While we support MEs on a daily basis, they are ultimately responsible for the development of both their portal (content) and forums (community). This includes finding and hiring volunteer staff members. Fortunately, the advantages are also numerous: free hosting and support, an existing reader base, and the opportunity to garner acclaim within a given title. MEs are also eligible to receive 33% of any revenue generated by their portal.
Ideal applicants will possess the following traits:
  • 18-years-old or older
  • Strong command of the English language
  • Strong written communication
  • Willingness to partner with other community fansites
  • Leadership and vision to guide CA Stratics
  • CBL clean and verified
  • No experience with HTML or CSS is required
Upon selection, an applicant will undergo a trial period as the Assistant Managing Editor (AE). To apply, please use the form in our Vacancies page here.

Continue reading...