• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Rules For Phoenix Armor Raffle At Rares Jubilee

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
On May 17 around 5PM EST there will be a raffle drawing for a complete Phoenix Armor Suit (boots not included lol). There will be a total of 100 books placed on the vendor at 10M per book. The rules for this drawing will be short, sweet and simple.

1. Around 5pm our honorary roller,@Promathia (aka Solus), will pull out his lucky dealer and make ONE roll of 1 to 100. The number rolled will be the winning number for the suit.

2. The winner does not have to be present to win.

3. I will be the only contact for the winner to turn in the book (YOU MUST TURN IN THE BOOK TO GET THE SUIT). The code in your book must match with the code on my master sheet. Please verify you are speaking with me before turning the book in. I will not be responsible for someone claiming to be me and taking your book. If you want a broker involved there are three names i will work with for the deal you can choose from. Those names are @Decadence , @Longtooths @Nails Warstein.

4. There is only one way a second roll will be possible and that is being that there are still unsold books left on the vendor. If this is the case then i will pull all books left BEFORE the drawing and record the numbers not sold. I will list the numbers at the time right before the roll to show what numbers will be unavailable. If the roll hits one of the numbers that was unsold then Solus will do one more roll. This step will be rinsed and repeated till a valid number is rolled.

*EDIT*

Phoenix Armor Suit Raffle vendor is located at Rares Jubilee Vendor House #1 in the NW corner.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post here, ICQ message or PM me.

Good Luck Everyone.

Last edited:

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
yea they were gone before I got there......

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
yea they were gone before I got there......
Sold 34 tickets the first day and the rest sold by last night.

I am in the works of possibly putting another armor set up for raffle. Looking at possibly putting up a marble color armor set from the invasion a few years back (minus the halberd). I'll post with a decision by tomorrow night.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im definitely amazed it sold out as quick as it did. seems like a lot of lottery peeps around for this fest, id recommend a few more lotteries :)