• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Ruffians to invade Yew

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Date TBD (but hopefully on Friday August 22 or 29th)

I have recently learned that the Goblin Coalition, led by Reeky, has allied itself with the notorious Town Ruffian in an attempt to "blow da king to bits" (their words, not mine) using blackrock strategically placed around Castle Blackthorn. Of course that is not a major concern, considering the goblins would be far more likely to blow themselves up in the attempt, but they have planned to also blow up Yew first, as the governor there (Joan of Arc) is fiercely loyal to the king. The plan calls for town ruffians to infiltrate Yew and place blackrock around the courthouse as a test. If this works, then Castle Blackthorn will be targetted

I will post more as I learn more about developments

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still in the works (been busy RL) shooting for Fri Sept 4, with more (most likely senseless) fiction to follow

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
RL is a horrible at times