• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] [rubble]

Andy316

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These even worth holding onto, or should i turn in for 800 pts? Just came back to game, so i have no idea on the price on these rubbles.

S

Sweety

Dunno what shard your from, but on Catskills i sold all my sandstone walls, plants, and ruins for 20k each. The windowed walls you may be able to sell for more.

P

PoCove

Thats all fairly common rubble .. Not going to get much for it .. I would dump it for the points myself ...

K

Kratos Aurion

50-250k

50 (being plants and broken sandstone walls)

250 (full walls)

The wall pieces can vary for prices. I've seen a lot of people who collect them to build houses/rooms of rubble.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IF the wall rubble is on GL id trade some stuff for it.

F

feath

lableing the bags like this;
1 2 3
4 5 6

i'd say;
bag 1- put table part on vendor, trade in the rest
bag 2- put them on vendor at 750k-1m
bag 3- trade in all of it
bag 4- put them on vendor at 750k-1m
bag 5- keep it all ;) but i love plants for deco, otherwise sell on vendor at 500k
bag 6- trade it all in

F

Flora Green

feath,

What do you (or anyone) suggest pricing the table part at? I have several pieces of it and no use for it. Just holding on hoping to sell.

F

feath

middle table bits - 500k-750k.
remember, these are turn in items, so they should sell. but if they dont, just drop the price by 100k until they do. once they reach 'critical mass', they'll fly off your vendor.

T

The Home Guild

ON Atl shard i have sold sandstone walls 1 mil per.

L

Limlight

Glad to see some sense on here....and whoever sold their Sandstone walls at 20k per...

Got any more? :hug:

Seriously, the Sandstone walls will get you 800k easily....and I would venture that in 6-7 months....the walls will be going for 2 mil per...

F

Flora Green

middle table bits - 500k-750k.
remember, these are turn in items, so they should sell. but if they dont, just drop the price by 100k until they do. once they reach 'critical mass', they'll fly off your vendor.
Thanks. The merchant in me wants to hold on to them. The desire to have only one account now says get rid of everything! I'll toss them on the vendor and see. :)

S

Sweety

ON Atl shard i have sold sandstone walls 1 mil per.
Are u Serious???? Man..... i had about 30 sold them for 20k each ...................
i had just gotten back from a break and needed money...... man :cursing:

Just checked my house turns out still have about 15 pieces hidden away.

K

Kratos Aurion

I buy walls at 100k and resell for 300k. Not that it matters but I guess its a difference in opinion. They were particularly the most common city rubble as far as plants go. The only valuble wall pieces are windowed or pieces with art on them.

F

Flora Green

I buy walls at 100k and resell for 300k. Not that it matters but I guess its a difference in opinion. They were particularly the most common city rubble as far as plants go. The only valuble wall pieces are windowed or pieces with art on them.
What's a good price range for the window and art wall pieces? I think I have a few of those tucked away, too. I also have that tall wooden piece with a skull on it and part of the boat. Just trying to decide if I should place these on vendors or try to sell on the board.