• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Rubble

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am auctioning off the following 4 items (2 tent sides and 2 block corners). Payment and Delivery on Atlantic only. Standard 10 minute rule applies. Since there are two of each if the high bidder only wants one the second high bidder has the choice of buying the second item at the high bid price. First people to bid break the tie and get first crack at purchase.

All bids must be in this thread and the auction ends Saturday 8/30 at 10pm eastern standard time.

The reserves are Blocks 125m each and Tent Sides 35m each. (This is lower than the highest PM's I was sent)

Any questions please ask..

Blood Ghoul

upload_2014-8-28_7-4-20.png

Last edited:

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess I should have sold them to the PM's yesterday. Starting price on the blocks dropped to 125

BG
you are fine, when it comes to an auction here on stratics most people like to wait till the last min before posting bids