• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] rubble walls

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 1 sample of each wall on a vendor. 1.5 mill each. I have 30 total walls. Cant get a pic to upload.

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'll pay 500k-1mil depending on the type and rarity of the walls.

I actually need the tall back wooden bench rubbles. Those are the ones I'm really looking for.... I'd pay 1.5 mil for those, but not for something ordinary.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I discussed in my Siege economy thread, the only way to deflate the economy here is to not pay the ridiculous prices that sellers are asking. Siege isn't a production server and never should be compared to them when is comes to the economy...la

Black chill

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
As I discussed in my Siege economy thread, the only way to deflate the economy here is to not pay the ridiculous prices that sellers are asking. Siege isn't a production server and never should be compared to them when is comes to the economy...la
if you play on siege then you may see how the players work . siege is not like the other's

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chargar gave me permission to post the pic below, as a sample of her Rubble.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just want to know what 'la' means!
I've been wanting to know for ... forever!
He told people what it meant one time, like 10 years ago and expects everyone to remember lol.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll pay 500k-1mil depending on the type and rarity of the walls.

I actually need the tall back wooden bench rubbles. Those are the ones I'm really looking for.... I'd pay 1.5 mil for those, but not for something ordinary.
I think I have these - I will check and see which ones I have (last I remember I have 6-7 or them)

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 million for an item no longer available, and that was only available for like a month around 7 years ago is not a high price.

You can easily gather 1m in gold by just hunting monsters for gold. You can fairly easily make 50k gold an hour hunting a wide range of monsters, and thats JUST gold, you could easily make much more from drops/resources. So even hunting for an hour or two a day you could have 1m in a short time, and if you really went at it you could have it in like 2 days.

1m for rubble is a perfectly reasonable price.

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apollyon I have about 25 or so of these. Send me a pm of when you want to buy them and I will put them all on the vendor. Only put on samples to save vendor fees. Thanks!