[Price Check] Rubble Tall Benches, Tent Pieces, and Log

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

Berg

Hi! I have the 2 corner pieces of the tall church style Benches, the 2-piece log, and 2 blue, 2 green tent pieces of rubble...wondering what I could fetch for them. Any ideas? Thanks!

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2003
Houston, TX
The 2 piece rubble bench set (facing the same direction) normally goes for 35-45 million and I've seen individual pieces priced from 10 to 20 million each.
Rubble tent pieces from 8-10 million and the log is a hard sell at 2-3 million.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
indeed the logs were so common because if you look at any landscape they're everywhere. I'm fairly certain the log has a 3rd piece that is much smaller than the others. Can you post a picture of yours? You may be missing a small part.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
The 2 piece rubble bench set (facing the same direction) normally goes for 35-45 million and I've seen individual pieces priced from 10 to 20 million each.
Rubble tent pieces from 8-10 million and the log is a hard sell at 2-3 million.
I've seen corner benches go for as little as 12 for the 2 piece set on legends.
and tent pieces(the ones that are shaped like flags almost) usually go for as little as 5-8million.

B

Berg

Thanks for the replies. It might take me a day or two to post a pic seeing as how I havent learned how to do that yet. The tent pieces are not the flat, half style ones, they look more like a "J" shape. You can see them right off the bat walkin' half a screen north east from umbra gate; first ones you see. I always thought they would look good as an awning from the second floor balcony seating in a pvp arena. But I'm a dreamer....

The log, I think you may be correct, might be a piece shy. It seems to fit though.

Hey, thanks again!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
yeah unfortunately pvp arenas should be very spartan. more items = more lag = less fun.