• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Rubble, Server Birth, Em Event, Oddities

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
This auction will end tonight at 10pm even if the forum go down prior to then.

Auctioning off the following items . Auction will end Saturday 11/22 at 10pm est. 10 minute rule is in effect. All bids must be posted in this thread. Items and gold on Atlantic. No Buy Outs on these items. I reserve the right to edit this auction.

3 Piece Rubble Table- Starting bid 150m-- Shumer 210m

upload_2014-11-18_8-36-22.png

A Harvest Day Lantern.... Starting bid 175m-- Ivester77 175m

upload_2014-11-18_8-38-7.png

upload_2014-11-18_8-38-17.png

Small Stone Keep (mini house). Starting bid 25m

upload_2014-11-18_8-39-2.png

Animated rock.. Starting bid 25m-- Flutter 25m

upload_2014-11-18_8-39-30.png

Server birth Kettle.. Starting bid 30m-- Dregg 30m

upload_2014-11-18_8-39-59.png

Rubble Carpet Piece.. starting bid 75m-- Shumer 75m

upload_2014-11-18_8-41-23.png

Assorted 10 piece rubble wall package ( will not break up unless doesn't sell). Starting bid 40m.

upload_2014-11-18_8-42-26.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll confirm that the black dye tub is from the era you speak of, but it isn't worth anywhere close to 25m as it is fairly common and no longer gives an advantage. I sell them fairly often on my vendor for around 125k on Atlantic. They used to be worth a bit more as they were a black dye tub that any age character could use, but now that veteran rewards are useable by any age their value has settled closer to just above a veteran reward. Hope that helps you with your item.

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'll confirm that the black dye tub is from the era you speak of, but it isn't worth anywhere close to 25m as it is fairly common and no longer gives an advantage. I sell them fairly often on my vendor for around 125k on Atlantic. They used to be worth a bit more as they were a black dye tub that any age character could use, but now that veteran rewards are useable by any age their value has settled closer to just above a veteran reward. Hope that helps you with your item.
Thank you!! I will remove the dye tub from the auction

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
All good points; I'd suggest, though, that the value of these is actually lower than the vet ones, simply viewed as a dye tub, since they cannot be safely made public, unlike a vet tub. It's only the relative rarity which keeps the little bit of value up, I think.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All good points; I'd suggest, though, that the value of these is actually lower than the vet ones, simply viewed as a dye tub, since they cannot be safely made public, unlike a vet tub. It's only the relative rarity which keeps the little bit of value up, I think.
I've never been able to change the color on any of the black dyeing tubs I have come across. When I had my dye tubs made public, I never had an incident of someone changing their color... perhaps you are thinking of the neon dye tubs.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am unable to change the color of mine. I'd place it at the same value as regular vet reward dye tub.

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ends in under 2 hours with the forum going down. Last bid before the forum is taken offline will win the items.

Updated