• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rubble Crate / A Singing Ball / Rubble Large Palm Tree / Quill of Justice [ATL]

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the title says i'm selling a singing ball, Quill of Justice, Large rubble palm tree and a Rubble crate. I'm taking offers on all items you can pm me, icq me at 233305062 or reply here with offers. All items are located on Atlantic.

Thanks.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*BUMP* Also here is what i'm looking to get in gold for each item.

Rubble Crate 60 mill or best offer.
A Singing Ball 100 mill or best offer.
Large Rubble Palm Tree (not burnt) 25 mill or best offer.
Quill of Justice 18 mill or best offer.

F

Fraggles

isnt the quill of justice an old quest or event item? i didnt know they where worth that much. or is this a diffrent item from what i am thinking?

P

PoCove

Yes I think you are right Fraggles ...

I will go 20 mil for the tree {Some rubble not worth that much} and 3 for the pen ...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
isnt the quill of justice an old quest or event item?
Yes, it's from the Candle of Love quest. Along with Tear of Sacrifice and Heart of Compassion.

Will go 8 on the Quill.

Also OP, in the picture it looks like a mushroom is also in the crate or is that attached to the palm?

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Extra piece of rubble that I forgot to take out of the crate before taking the SS. Didn't think to try and sell it because i don't think it's worth much.

P

PoCove

A single mushroom ia a mil or two at most .. Trust me I have a lot of rubble ....

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Cool have two friends looking for a shroom. One wants brown and another red.

Still 8 on quill and will offer 1.25 on the shroom.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Palm Tree has been sold for 25. I would like to get 10 for the quill considering the last one I sold was for 20 on napa valley.

As far as the crate and singing ball are concerned still looking for some offers on those. Last singing ball I sold I fetched 100 mill for it. Rubble crate not too sure on the price but I heard 50-60 was a decent asking price.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pocove i'll sell you the shroom for two. Rubble crate has been sold already so all that's left now is the quill of justice, singing ball and the mushroom rubble.

P

PoCove

Ok I will take the mushroom for 2 mil ... I wish Pm bids were posted So we know we had competition