• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rubble blood set help

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Last piece I need looks like this
1711806387809.png
but both times I bought one they lock down like this
1711806420168.png
Any idea what is going on?

Thanks

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I will say the rubble blood looks a bit different in EC and goes through floors/walls when placed, your top picture also looks like CC (side piece) while the bottom looks like EC (corner piece)... should look like this though and fits in place

1711808238240.png

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will say the rubble blood looks a bit different in EC and goes through floors/walls when placed, your top picture also looks like CC (side piece) while the bottom looks like EC (corner piece)... should look like this though and fits in place

View attachment 153016
So you are able to definitively distinguish between the two pieces in the CC? I have not used that in years, guess time to download it. Thanks

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So you are able to definitively distinguish between the two pieces in the CC? I have not used that in years, guess time to download it. Thanks
EC has great features for the game but when it comes to rares it just looks hideous... perhaps you clicked on the wrong piece when you bought? Cuz in both clients they're different pieces for sure... just that it's bugged or broken in one client compared to the other

Discord

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
EC has great features for the game but when it comes to rares it just looks hideous... perhaps you clicked on the wrong piece when you bought? Cuz in both clients they're different pieces for sure... just that it's bugged or broken in one client compared to the other
Couldn't agree more. Between the rares and some.of the tameables. I prefer the CC look.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ur set is also missing two corner pieces, no? But yeah, different look in CC vs EC and bugged through floors/walls lol

CC
View attachment 153022

EC
View attachment 153023
In EC the visualization of the South piece of the Blood Pool when Locked on floor is bugged.

I repeatedly signaled this to TPTB, but, guess what, to no avail.

I suppose wasting time and energy on the New Lunacy crap and on woke-naming the Seasonal Contests is more important than this, as it is to create Valentine & Spring Gifts for 2024 and so on...

:mad:

Last edited: