• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rubbish

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You wretched scrubs! One day you will all roll downhill and into the ocean. There the salt will evaporate you. I was about to say "Let me tell you a story" but in fact I can't think of any applicable stories and even if I had one I'd never waste it on the likes of you - actually I have just thought of one. When I was but a boy, my father and my creepy uncle took me fishing in our majestic local lake, which is poisonous and had no fish. I did not catch a single fish that day, and I never went fishing again. My creepy uncle said that I was a failure and that my grandfather was rolling in his grave (my grandfather had died the year earlier of spotted fever and strangulation of the wits); my father said nothing at all, as my father was a broken man who rarely spoke. When I was found boinking the stableboy he just sighed and plucked at his chest mournfully before keeling over and perishing with a high-pitched wail like that of a swan. Anyway,