• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RS Daily - Guild Wars 2 Daily News - Final Thoughts on GW2 Beta

Z

Zigma

Thank you, I hope as time goes on I can make these faster better, and more natural.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're welcome. It takes time especially when you fiust jump in but you did great . They will get better and easier the more you do. Keep up the good work.

Z

Zigma

I just posted Episode 2!
Please post any advice you have or comments to help me make this better.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bella

I'm really liking your videos and the information you're providing! Looking forward to tomorrow's episode!

Z

Zigma

Thank you, I did have to re upload ep2. The countdown was off and the day was wrong lol

Z

Zigma

Thank you, I feel with all your help Episode 3 is the best yet. I hope to only get better.

B

Bella

Loved your little Asura lady!

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zigma

Ep4 is comeing, have had a ton of tech problems today. Adobe Premiere went on strike it seems lol, even after reinstalling it it still acting up. I was able to deal with the lack of no video preview, and slowness of it today, and will be uploading ep4 real soon.