• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[RP NEWS] Report to Queen Dawn from Carinthian

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The following report delivered to me from a courier...

**Report to Queen Dawn from Carinthian,
Elected Commander of the True Britannian**

Queen Dawn,​

I begin with an introduction. My name is Carinthian WorldWalker. I am a sworn Order Knight in the service of the Hidden the Kingdom of Lore. Our Kingdom is a small, independent nation of Virtue located outside the borders of Britannia in distant Malas.

I am the captain of a small intershardal expeditionary force sent on a mission to find the world known as, "First Shadow". Our quest has taken us across the multiverse, spanned countless years, and until we arrived in these lands a few months ago; met with little success. It is our belief that this Sosaria, is in fact the land we have been seeking.

Since that discovery, our mission has changed from one of aimlessly searching the worlds of the multiverse, to one of focused preparation in anticipation of the arrival of our King to this land. I can not go into details but a key aspect of that preparation involves supporting Britannia in re-establishing virtue, law and order to the Dark Facet.

To that end we have joined forces with the True Britannan Army and have successfully liberated Felucca from enemy hands.

Magincia remains under the protection of the Council of Mages in your name. After initial skirmishes with the Council, and the Field Commanders of the Council and True Britannian forces came to terms that would grant uncontested control of the ruins of Magincia to the Council Soldiers provided they swore oaths to serve as the Wards of Queen Dawn over the Magincia territory while agreeing to establish and abide by Britannian law. We are unsure whether the Commanders of the Council were working independently or under the direct orders of the Council hierarchy. It is our hope that this is a sign of political progress with the Council and such an alliance can be made more permanent.

The following pages of the report that outline a Strategic Defense and Economic Recovery Plan aimed at: 1) Establishing firm military control of Crown Cities 2) Rebuilding the Feluccan Economy.

[To Be Continued]

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am sure that I speak for all of Uo when I say, what ? it must be a factions thing. more explanation please.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from Mythic Entertainment | UO Herald.com

Publish 66.2 (available on Test)

'Live Event - In the Shadow of Virtue: Rise of the Bane Chosen

Bane Chosen forces are battling the Ophidians in the lost lands. Players may join either side and the faction will reward them for their help. Both sides are most appreciative of players who push back the front line of the enemy (look for the army battle flag to find the front line). Speak with the recruiters in each faction camp to find out what they are fighting about. For each point of loyalty that you gain with a faction at war, you will lose 3 points of loyalty with their enemy so it does not pay to switch sides often. “Peril bonus” is a bonus to loyalty gain (and loss) when other players are assisting the enemy army. Double clicking the flag at each faction’s front line will tell you the progress of the spawn. Special quests are available at the faction camp when players reach 2000 loyalty to that faction. Special rewards are available if players assist a faction in routing the other faction from the field, but be warned, these armies are stubborn and will return! Quests are not available while a faction is routed.'

link to comment thread on UHall: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=212050