• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP)Napa Valley Church

P

Pacem

Come and join us Tuesday evening for a very unique experience! Come as you are, all are welcome. Bring friends, bring questions we are happy to have both!
No bashing allowed.
Time & Location: 9:00PM EST on the Napa shard, east of the Luna moongate on the other side of the inner wall.

L

Laf

Im a nudest. Will gladly join you on your festive day of worthlessness.

W

woohoo68

Come and join us Tuesday evening for a very unique experience! Come as you are, all are welcome. Bring friends, bring questions we are happy to have both!
No bashing allowed.
Time & Location: 9:00PM EST on the Napa shard, east of the Luna moongate on the other side of the inner wall.
Sounds nice. I sent you a PM with a question concerning the Church. Hit me up when you get a chance please.

Thanks

P

Pacem

Be sure to join us Tuesday night :) Contact me on ICQ if you have questions.

O

OxAO

They all moving....
Pacem hasn't been on Stratics since you guys told him to take a hike when he said 'Marry Christmas.'

so what do you mean 'they are moving....'?

If i was in-charge of this site. i would not have put up with that.
I still can not believe it.
it was unreal.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you guys told him to take a hike
Ox, I lub ya man... but i never told anyone to take a hike.

In the thread you are referencing:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=172829

I never said such a thing - I meerly educated on the historical aspect(s) of the holiday season.

Please don't be so general in your statements, mmkay? You hurt people's feelings... *sniff*

*huggles*

I have heard tale that much of the RPing players on Napa are wandering to other shards. Which? I don't know nor pay attention to. I concentrate on Napa... is my home shard and where I will stay.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Ox, I lub ya man... but i never told anyone to take a hike.

In the thread you are referencing:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=172829

I never said such a thing - I meerly educated on the historical aspect(s) of the holiday season.

Please don't be so general in your statements, mmkay? You hurt people's feelings... *sniff*

*huggles*

I have heard tale that much of the RPing players on Napa are wandering to other shards. Which? I don't know nor pay attention to. I concentrate on Napa... is my home shard and where I will stay.
I have not heard about anyone going to other shards, just quitting in general.