• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Royal Britannian Guard Sashes

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I want to start a collection of these, but seems to be a bit of a messy job, here is what i have found so far,

A.Member of the Royal Britannian Guard Sashes ( EM Event items )

Europa Gold for Europa shard

question 1, is there a definative list of colours form other shard events?

there seems to be many diff colours out there, i am dubious of some as they can be dyes with pigments so make them "look" unique

B.Member of the Royal Britannian Guard (blessed)

I assume these are just CBD blessed versions of the above

C. Royal Britannian Guard (blessed)

Spring Clean Items

There are 8 to collect, but i am finding diff hues so wonder if there is a set somewhere i can view and hit with Pinco's Hue I.D

D. Europa Gold Member of the Royal Britannian Guard Sashes (uncuttable)

was there a second drop of these sashes that were not able to be cut up? i have several from where i do not know

thanks for help

seems trivial, but its a collection i wanna get right!

Jack

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

This indeed is a great project to start and yes you are right on many assumptions.

1. EM Royal Britania Guard Sashes prior to season 5. There are many colors and some of them are obtainable from normal dye tubs. And Europa gold is one of those types. So you'll have to do some searching to find rest. I have quite a few on my Atlantic vendor.

2. Clean Up britania Royal Guard Sashes, the wording is switched from EM ones but yes I think there are 8 of those to collect.

3. EM post season 5 event greeting sashes, these are under the period of Mesanna. There are quite a few of those to collect. But you can see them listed under season 7,8, and 9. I also have quite a few of them for sale on my Atlantic vendor.

My vendor is named Rare Girl at Huntermoon's vendor shop. All vendors dresses in white and sigil purple on the East side of city.

Good luck.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Jack,

If I ever get around to logging in anytime soon I have a few of these sashes you are welcome to, most or from spring cleaning and a europa gold "not cuttable"

Ill ICQ you went I'm on.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great thanks to both of you, Manticore i think i shall go take a look, but will keep an eye on it for sure and Hardy!!!! super, i thank you for the offer will hunt you down mercilessly on icq:)

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remembered a picture I took from an auction I did years ago and it was still on my photobucket account.

Those would all be old EM sashes, the lighter blue pacific one is kinda hard to see under the other one since it blends into the table and I'm unsure of the 3 red ones on the top and the off white, the rest should be correct though.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
AWESOME ty wondered why the blue was exceptional thanks for info, now i can finish up the collection:)

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you so much for Info

i also have the following

Ranger Green
Jet Black

wonder where these came from?

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you so much for Info

i also have the following

Ranger Green
Jet Black

wonder where these came from?
Hey Jack,

Those ones are probably just dyed sashes (jet black tub/Special tub)
I have by mistake dyed a few of mine.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah, trying to pick up the correct ones, but is touch! need to find a complete set, manticore maybe will have a set.......