• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RoT

G

Now when i have tryed RoT in a few skills i would like to tell how i feel about it.

The posetive is that you get your gain direct and dont have to work for it hard.
The negative part is that your gains is limited for each day. If i just could keep gain each 5min it would bee wery cool.

Skills past 70
hiding
snooping
detect

skills at 70
lockpicking

skills still to be traind
stealing
removetrap
stealth

G

I noticed nothing was posted about any ROT changes for pub 52. I don't know if they just left out talking about it or left any changes out period.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I noticed nothing was posted about any ROT changes for pub 52. I don't know if they just left out talking about it or left any changes out period.

[/ QUOTE ]

They said it would not be next publish but they were hoping to address it within the next 2 publishes.

-Skylark