• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rosie's first CEO

G

Granjell

So I was chatting with Rosie Trickyflapper this afternoon about the CEO that Kathy and Bob suckered Lawnchanee the poor little Flunky 1 into this morning that had eleven thousand big cheeses in it ... But that's a story for another time...

Anyway - Rosie tells me she's never been in CEO, but would consider giving it a try with a group of friends. Would anyone be willing to attend her Baptism into the wonderful world of Stock Options?

C

Crazy Fireball

When would it be?

Depends on the time if i can go or not, but if i have the SO's and i can go at a reasonable time, count me in!

S

Sarcatstic

Fangs explain to her there is only seven or sven thousand big cheeses not eleven or II thousand.

And did she dance?:lick:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

OOOH! Rosie and I talked about this too a long time ago and I forgot about it. It really would be great to go with a group of friends. Sally needs a bunch of options still and not sure when I can get them. Precious and Bella can both go but if I am going to torture myself in the CEO, it will be with Sally. She is due for a laff boost. Let me know if you can get a group and when you are planning on going!

Oh and love the new look above your avatar Marge!! :)

T

TealAngel

I would love to run with you guys but I myself have never seen the ceo. Heck I have seen chief justice three times and never made it out alive so needless to say, im hardly ready to face the head honcho. Good luck Rosie on your run.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to run with you guys but I myself have never seen the ceo. Heck I have seen chief justice three times and never made it out alive so needless to say, im hardly ready to face the head honcho. Good luck Rosie on your run.
Are you busy during our Sunday runs? You should join us for our CJ run :)

G

Granjell

Yes! If you haven't survived the CJ, I wholeheartedly recommend coming on Sunday nights, if just for that part of the evening! The toons here will move mountains to ensure everyone's survival, throwing evidence as well as unites! I died three times with randoms also, and it was my first CJ win with these guys that convinced me Stratics was the group for me! And now with Speedchat Plus, they throw advice around too!

S

Squeaker

You missed this morning's two CEOs Marge! Geez.... We may not get our options for another today - maybe tomorrow morning :D

And don't forget that Stratics runs CEO tomorrow night. Even if the kitten isn't ready, I can bring out Squeaker and would love to help you get through a first CEO.

Just, somebody please remind me!

G

Granjell

Well, I was hoping to see Rosie post here as to her preference with date and time, but I haven't seen her today. I don't think she wanted to go on Thursday's run because she didn't want to mess with those already planning to go.

And Kathy - I still haven't gotten my 130 options....lol

R

ROSIE T

Sorry Marge, I knew you were posting this but hadn't had time to get on to see what the response was! Since everyone is willing to help me, I will be available whenever it is good for everyone else. I work during the day, but evenings are open for me (except tonight, have a school concert to go to that the little one is singing in) and weekends I am pretty much on all the time!!!

S

Squeaker

Barring any unforeseen events (tt flaky, Bob not here, etc...), we plan to run 2 ceo's starting at 8 est. Want to do a front 3 Marge so we can all take Rosie through? hehe

R

ROSIE T

Barring any unforeseen events (tt flaky, Bob not here, etc...), we plan to run 2 ceo's starting at 8 est. Want to do a front 3 Marge so we can all take Rosie through? hehe
Should I be concerned about the "he he" at the end of that offer??? LOL!!

S

Squeaker

And now for that unforeseen....

We're in the first CEO but I have to run to base right after. Is the afternoon sometime good for you two? Just let me know!

S

Squeaker

Well, not right now! we're dancing... Now I'm leaving the house for a bit. This afternoon? Bob is still on - maybe ya'll can plan something.

S

Sarcatstic

Well anytime im on is good? I noticed toontownhall has a ceo at 7:00 eastern today. They welcome any and all and most of their runs go smooth.(I did one with them at 8am today)

They allow boarding parties (they are testing it for ten days to see if it effects their rule of pack on and stay on) of up to three toons. Just a thought. One thing is they dont balance loads or split loads, first on gets to go.

they do all their runs in gigglyham

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Unfortunately I got on this morning to check how many options I need and I need over 9000 still. I thought I was closer. Looks like I am gonna miss your initiation Rosie! I hope you guys get it worked out and it goes smoothly!!

R

ROSIE T

I wish I could go now/this afternoon but I'm at work for another 4 hours!!! (See how productive I'm being?) Tonight I have to go to a concert that Kaylee is singing in, so I won't be around at all today. BUT from 5 pm eastern tomorrow until Monday morning I'm available anytime that works for everyone.
Susan, that gives you time to grab the options you need!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Yeah, that would mean I have to find time to actually play! Seriously, I will try to get them today and tomorrow but i dont even know how many runs that is. I will beg Kathy and Bob to have mercy and drag me along on their option adventures!!