• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Roll Call

C

CatLord

"Failure...

Once again Catlord faced the Abyss Lord... and died.
The last days, the drama and the frustration... it all destroyed his inner balance... and something happened.

A glint just before the gargoyle killed him...

Something was in the blood pentagram... next to the sacred hollow prism... and there was pain and darkness...

Suddendly there was light... Catlord faced a creature of elemental flames... it was talking to him...

" I accept you... my good nature, my inner compass... my Order...", and he understood... somehow, someone twisted the Ancient Ritual... and it was Reversed... instead of defeating and absorbing the Balron... the Balron took over... eternal rage took over... darkness was upon his soul.

Out of the darkness came out a tall, lean figure... dressed in dark crimson... it picked the sacred hollow prism and with a whisper moved from Hythloth to the Chaos Shrine... where Catlord the TormTar existance ended... giving birth to Catlord the servant of Chaos. With a sly smirk the pale magister collected the corrupted Prism... and vanished...

Soon more TormTars would fail... and they would be his..."

"Honey... I'm back!"

:grouphug:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if I could be a considered a regular, but I made it here... eventually. Better late than never right?

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'll be making a more permanent presence now.