• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Roll Call

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many of our Regs have made it back in.....please just say hi on this thread so we have an idea of who is still around!

TW

D

Des

I'm not exactly a regular anymore, but I did find my way here. ;)

C

captainobvious

me too, took me a while, but i finally got clever enough to find this. :p

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you know it's sad when I've got 1 post to my name. :(

I'm gonna miss all 3k of my posts. I worked hard for those.

Setanta

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I normally logon as Lugh. Started a new tag just in case they fix this mess and I can use my old profile again. I think someone lied when they said this was a routine file maintenance shutdown. Guess they didn't want to risk anyone seeing my idea for a KR quick restart when (not if!) the client crashes.

B

Branwyn of Errol

BarefootPrincess still hanging in there. In process of relocation to Seige. Hi everyone!

D

Devils_Reject

I wondered into this little hole and wound up here!?!?!?!?!

L

Lorelei

Not a regular... but hope to be one soon! Returning player to UO. To all those who say "don't ever sell your UO account" - my humblest apologies and sincerest smile when you say "I told you so". My husband and I played for years, and took a break for a year or so. Swore we would not come back....... We lied :)

Now I just have to find a Tamer account for my hubby. Yep... sold his off too :(

Of course, it's fate that when we decide to come back, Stratics is taking a mini-vacation! I'm still trying to figure out what everything is!

M

Mags

*peeks in*

*looks around*

yep, I made it, not that I'm a reg. by any means..any way

"Here!"

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lurking more than posting and spending more time in RL than UO but I'm sorta here....

L

Lady Vivian

I'M HERE, TOO!
Read most posts but seldom reply. (Don't figure I have enough know how to speak on most subjects. He, he.)
Although none of my characters ingame are named Lady Vivian some of you may recoginize them as Abba, Holtsy, Yolie, plus several others.
Everyone have a good time playing and hopefully I will see you ingame.
;););)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'M HERE, TOO!
Read most posts but seldom reply. (Don't figure I have enough know how to speak on most subjects. He, he.)
Although none of my characters ingame are named Lady Vivian some of you may recoginize them as Abba, Holtsy, Yolie, plus several others.
Everyone have a good time playing and hopefully I will see you ingame.
;););)

*TW winks at Viv!!!*

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm here, well, sorta, between flights anyway. Got in last nite, leaving again in the morning but now that I finally found the forum, I'll try to at least keep up on what's going on.

*waves to everyone*

D

Duncan McDermott

I'm here but am seriously playing Siege now. I still have my house here, I haven't entirely given up on cats yet. I just did all my turn ins so I will go back to Siege now.

Have Fun everyone

R

RenaLynne

Didnt have thousands or even hundreds of posts but "HERE" *raises hand"

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I poke in from time to time...does anyone know if we will get our original forum back? All those posts we once made? I also worked hard to earn my "post count" on the boards. And lets not forget Grog :(

-Hagrid

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those higher than me are working hard to try and recover and bring back up the old Forums. Still this process is a hard and long job to do so I have no idea when they will bring them back up. Its nice to see you around Bob.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I have been told is...the forum content is going to be recovered in time....but we will probably stay with this forum engine....so take some time to learn it...it won't be wasted and it has some great parts!

Relax BOB....Grog lives in us.....he will be back ontop of the forums....as soon as we get them back up!

TW

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Vallend and TimberWolf =-) Now...if I can just get me one of those "New" Dreaded War Horses.... :drool:

-Hagrid

D

Dixie

*sneaks in*

BOO!

And hey, lookie here.....I actually got to sign up with my char name instead of an alternate username. Whoopie!

P

ParadoxUO

Coldren!
We need help training our new TormTars and fighting the Pirates!
Your experience is needed!

Coldren

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't know how much help I'd be trainning.. I haven't won a single PvP-based encounter (Duel, jumped, etc.) since... Well.. The Second Age. :D

The fact that PvE is more complicated for me than I'd like these days doesn't help either.. Heh.. Getting old, I am. :eek:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smiles at Phaen and snugs her back*

Thank you Vallend, but each time I have tried to again walk the lands of sosaria there has been an emptiness that fills me. I met some of the finest folks around on Catskills and enjoyed some truely wonderful RP. But once the moving finger has written, it must always move on.