• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Roll Call?

Mockery

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Maybe it would be fun to do a roll call!

Who is actually playing as of December 2013 and who are you in game?

Mockery = Mockery

Nosyaiel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am Ksajiru in game.

Also a forum link on the main site would be helpful, though I don't think this is the right place for that. Unless you're looking for it, you won't stumble your way here.

Last edited:

test2

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
test2 = test2

Just started two days ago.
Link to forums on website would indeed be appreciated, had to google and check if there were any forums dedicated to this game...

Mockery

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well played a bit. Fun, I'm confused by some of the user comments in chat.
Truthfully the chat in game can be sometimes really ridiculous but almost always fun ;-)
Most people are friendly/helpful so just jump right in with questions, comments, concerns, etc.

Ramathorne

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys I just found this game and am having a lot of fun so far, brings me back to the early days of mmos. In game name is Rama. Say hello, it feels lonely in there.